Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Thank God....Last night was laggy as #+!# for me....anyone playing tonight hit me up...I'll prob be on literally all night
laugh.gif

I actually like it for the most part. That sniping position in the mountain though is stupid. But you can flank those *$@%!*%# pretty easily.

im not even sure how ya'll been playing... i been on the verge of throwing my controller after my 4th or 5th game.... Lag becomes unbelievable.
i hope this patch fixes it....

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I actually like it for the most part. That sniping position in the mountain though is stupid. But you can flank those *$@%!*%# pretty easily.

I always throw grenades into that area. Easy kills
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Well if you don't have the game, I don't think you can be in a position to comment on MW3 discussion.

No shots.

I joke <3.
frown.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
1z6r5ap.jpg

Gotta tweak my router + PS3 settings since I upgraded my internet today too. If I don't get in games tonight, you'll definitely see me next week on Monday.

Might have a spot or 2 open tonight, so if you wanna run send me a message.

PSN in the sig, if you send a FR just put NT in the comment section so I know.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Well if you don't have the game, I don't think you can be in a position to comment on MW3 discussion.

No shots.

I joke <3.
frown.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
1z6r5ap.jpg

Gotta tweak my router + PS3 settings since I upgraded my internet today too. If I don't get in games tonight, you'll definitely see me next week on Monday.
OOOOHHHH @%#%, it's Dat Sick Kid!!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

No shots.

I joke <3.
frown.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
1z6r5ap.jpg

OOOOHHHH @%#%, it's Dat Sick Kid!!

That
pimp.gif
was too much though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  I'll be on around 11:30.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Donut, Jason, Puremoney or BobbyAno, hit me on Twitter when yall start the streak again, I need to reup after last night,
30t6p3b.gif

i'd hit u up but were not friends anymore.  u black mother !+$*@%.  u honestly thought i wouldnt notice?  i only got 7 friends.

Yo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least he didn't call you Asian
laugh.gif

Damn JMD, picked the wrong weekend brother I'll be up in the BX but working mostly.
All good, I figured peeps would be with family/working etc, never linked with anyone from NT, thought I would throw it out there...
Happy Thanksgiving my COD family ninjas...

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Illo's Handwriting>

im surprise he didnt just put a can of 4loko next to the game

roll.gif
roll.gif

We know way too much about these people we play video games with.

EDIT: Patch 1.05 is out today. Apparently it helps the game. Gonna go investigate these claims.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I suck at this game.
laugh.gif

I'm a first time online player.
Do I just keep playing to get better

Keep playing until the game slows down. Reaction and hand eye coordination is big. You have to start moving faster and seeing things before other players do. Learn the maps and their blind spots. Guys are camping kings nowadays.

Also, treat the turning corners like driving. You don't speed around corners in real life so don't do it on here. Good way to get popped or miss out on kills.

the new patch doesn't look new lo. all they did was roll back to a early version check the version on the top of the screen

Back
Top Bottom