mods delete post please

Let's hope these are fake because they truley are an ugly shoe, and I actually liked what I saw in the scanned pics...but chances are even if they are notfake they may be similar to how the actual shoe looks : (

and i know thse are fake

6tdgold.jpg

but that colorway is hawt

Pics should be taken down and point out that they are indeed FAKE.

I can't post the link to the site, but they're already claiming to sell these and they also have a load of other unreleased "Jordans" such asthe AJ12 Fusion. Thanks to solejordan23 over at Uptempoair.

Check out another one "they" had:

6tdgold.jpg

Peace

I wasn't impressed initially, and I'm not about to jump on the bandwagon now. I'm still now all that impressed. Very ordinary shoes IMO. Almostlook like a knockoff And 1 shoe.
smh.gif

I knew something wasnt quite right with these pics. Doesn't seem innovative, like all other Jordans. I'll just kick back and wait till its official.

Oh god people....even though they are fake, the difference will be almost unnoticeable when the real ones surface. The real difference could probably only bedetected by holding them. This is basically 98% IT.

sick.gif

I knew something was fishy about those just by looking at them.

Even if they are similar to the authentics
a bigger

sick.gif

So I guess it's back to square one. We still don't know what they look like for sure. Were the pics of the soles from a few days ago fake as well?

why would it matter (besides the colorway) if these are fake?
fakes are made to replicate actual shoes.
cats on here think this isn't really what the XX3 is gonna look like.

-J-

Even if they are fake, they look just like the other pics we've seen. Fake or not, that's them....unless all the other info we have gotten has beenfalse.

The only colorway I kinda like is the Carolina's, looks alright to me, but overall the shoe is a complete flop. So where's all those people at thatswore up and down that "wait till we get pics, you'll see" or "watch the haters jump on the bandwagon"? Thank you Jordan Brand, youhave done wonders for my bank account
happy.gif

although those are fake that's what we can expect for the XXIII

they look aight to ball in. ... not hatin on em, but just not my style

I must admit, these 23's are a disappointment. I expected so much more for the so called grand finale. They aren't an overall bad shoe, just a bad shoefor Jordan Brand. I probably will get a pair just to complete my collection. But these are not classics by any means. The Black and Red colorway would be
pimp.gif
if the arguile pattern crap wasn't stitched in white. It should beblack which would not be visible really. If I cop a pair, it will be the Red and White boys. This sucks. I hope they re-vamp these boys B4 they release orthese aren't the final product.

Back
Top Bottom