mods delete post please

waaaaaaaaaccckkkkkk
dang what a waste
i though jb would do a good job with these
guess i was wrong.
tired.gif

does that method of lacing provide good fit? i know its probably some type of inner bootie,and i see that plastic thing in the front, but just the lacingmethod alone looks like it would be hard to get a good fit. any insight on this?

im REALLY REALLY feelin the black ones. i dont mess with blue to much, so those is automatically outta the question. the white/red ones would be got only if ihad extra money to throw around. but the black ones are a must.

Ehh...not bad,but not breathe taking....the blacks ones are the ugliest ones,the reds are the better pair,and the blues are ok,this is a love it or hate itshoe like the XV

well, these arent photos of the legit shoes. Those pics are of fake XX3s. I can tell from the photos and the brief look i had at the real deal that there are anumber of differences that I can just spot from a quick glance. Lets wait until the real pics of the real shoes pop up ;-)

Ehh...not bad,but not breathe taking....the blacks ones are the ugliest ones,the reds are the better pair,and the blues are ok,this is a love it or hate itshoe like the XV

I like them. Great colors.
But, sure? NO GLUE? No worries about staying DS for years and still wearable?
Probably it would be better if both shoes have jumpman instead of 23.
happy.gif

I still love them.

Love them. The white/red's are a definite cop. I'm hoping the stitching on the side of the black ones is reflective and when it's not hit with aflash it's more unnoticeable and sleeker. But I love the patent on the toe of the black ones. I'm excited for these to drop. But if the Carolina one isgoing to be the special expensive one then I'm good on that, I would rather have the white/red.

God....
That's a real disappointment.... I mean MJ and JB destroy their own legacy....
Is it really an end of an era??
frown.gif

I mean shoes are just shoes, but I expected much more from JB especially for the 23!!!
There wear times when J's didn't even had to "grow on me" they were straigth hotness!!! I felt really bad for not be able to buy them andwear them 'till I'm able to walk!
That's an easy pass for me.... They are not even in my top 15 of Jordans!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

isn't this the shoe that JB made to be anti-fake?, extremely difficult to replicate?

And these are my thought exactly.

Can anyone post the bigger resolution pics of the black red version?
Paix
c.

okay look at this

first XX3s are on lockdown as in no 1 can post pics of them/ take pics.

once those sketches came out they could be fake!

just wait until they come out or jumpman23.com posts them. so you can believe this fake shoe xx3 fake stuff or listen to me and wait

i think they are sick. plan on at least coppin the last two. the xx2's were sick, and i'm not let down on these one bit.

Hmm those are pretty nice imo, i like the white Carolina color way, just dont wanna pay $230 for them.

They may be fake, but you pretty much get the gist of how the final product will be. Of course, many smaller details willbe superior, but as far as being able to recognize, "Hey, that's the Jordan XX3", then that's it.

As far has how someone noted how can we see pics of fakes before the real deal, the first and I would assume the secondcolorway as well have already completed production. All it takes is one enterprising bootlegger waving enough $$$ at someone involved in the productionprocess to get their hands on a pair or a blueprint of sorts of the molds or something along those lines.

I'll reserve my judgement until the real pics drop, but I do wonder what special additions are going to be includedwith the first colorway to rationalize the extra $45 other than it being limited.

Back
Top Bottom