mods delete post please

I expected so much more to these. They're not the ugliest shoe, they're alright but when you think the 23rd edition to this signature line I guess Iexpected so much more. On the other hand the performance should be mind blowing if they're asking for the retail price.

Not as bad as i thought they would be, but like all the numbered j's that came out after mike left they lack that special something.

Originally Posted by metalmaned

No matter what people are saying about these now I GUARANDAMNTEE YOU that in 5-7 years these will be "classics" and people will be beasting HARD over them!!!! Mark my words!!!! Most people didn;t like the 11's when they first came out, now look at them... You'll see!!!

Ya, right. I heard the same thing 7 years ago about the XV, and everyone but the most rabid hypebeasts still hate the XV. JB was so confident that theXV's time had come, they made the retro a super limited online BS invitation only release.

word... these look wayy fake... definately look cheap with loose thread and everything. im pretty sure the real finalized product will show quality andperformance.

Damn, way disappointed with this shoe...it's time to shut it down JB
sick.gif

These really aren't all that expected much better, jordans stopped being good after the 20s were made...the 21-23 pretty much mediocre
eyes.gif

I guess since these are fake, the real ones will look better. Those did look kinda cheap material wise........

WOW, very nice Noble Kane!

I actually like them. Its weird, when you throw on some colors what a shoe can do.

I like them...

This is what a Jordan shoe SHOULD be about...

Simple and elegant...

Details have been really stepped up in 2008...

JM

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Everyone saying "I like em" are full of #@%+. If these were not air jordans, people wouldn't look twice at them and certainly wouldn't eventhink of paying anywhere NEAR the price they will cost. Stop kidding yourselves. These are HOT GARBAGE and I wouldn't touch em' if they were on theclearance rack. How can JB even think of ending the legacy like this? Wow.

Its w/e though. I havent bought a signature jordan (aside from retros) since the 18's so its nothing to me. I've passed the past 4-5 years and willcontinue to pass.

I hate how one tongue says "23" and the other has the jumpman
i think it reads air jordan 23 when you put the shoes side by side.i personally like them.im happy they didnt model it after a car,aplane,etc..thats like an easy cop out than to actually sit down,design & come up with something.and like everybody else has been mentioning,these shoes arepretty much the xxiii's.learn to live with it.i certainly hope nobody here expects to see a completely different shoe when the authentic xxiii's areposted.

Back
Top Bottom