mods delete

DELETE: im wrong. im sorry. i will learn. im not even certified yet....i have alot to learn. sorry to dissapoint

Wow shouldn't be looking her up in your pharmacy database be illegal?
smh.gif

She used to be serious with a friend of mine and now im having second thoughts of eve talking with her..
Your friend...really? ?

Originally Posted by E S C A P I S T

so ive worked as a pharm tech for quite awhile now and i decided to search her name on the database (same town)...i wrote down the drug (Yaz 28) and realized they were birth control pills...Do women take them to control their periods or is it simply for sex. She used to be serious with a friend of mine and now im having second thoughts of eve talking with her...i always thought she was more classy...im also fealing im late in the smash game....although part of me doesnt regret it....my hand ftw.
Nothing wrong with a girl taking Birth Control pills .

It also doesn't mean she's having loads of sex .

Trust me , 95% of the women you know take them .

Yeah mad girls take BC to regulate their period. Means nothing. If she has a drawer next to her bed with hundreds of condoms in it and no BF I would think shewas a skeez. Taking BC means very little.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

so ive worked as a pharm tech for quite awhile now and i decided to search her name on the database (same town)...i wrote down the drug (Yaz 28) and realized they were birth control pills...Do women take them to control their periods or is it simply for sex. She used to be serious with a friend of mine and now im having second thoughts of eve talking with her...i always thought she was more classy...im also fealing im late in the smash game....although part of me doesnt regret it....my hand ftw.

yeah
a lot of females take it to control their period
my girls on it and we still use a condom
safe sex FTW

i doubt that, unless he knows like 1.05 women.

you are a borderline stalker.

smh you shouldnt be allowed near that type of info. especially since you are obviously not mature nor intelligent enough to handle it. a lot of girls who haveirregular period or hormone problems take birth control. even if she has neither thinking she is not classy because she is taking BC is stupid because it isactually mature of her to be protecting herself...besides she could have ONE partner for all you know. point is don't jump to conclusions.

Some females have to take them for health reasons, I used to have to take Depo for health reasons. And like said earlier, just cause a girl takes BCdoesn't mean they're promiscuous, so relax.

I am guessing you are very young....so I am going to hip you to some game....odds are that any girl you end up smashing, has more than likely smashedbefore....

why is it illegal for me to search her name in the database im an employee...
hahah this guy.
obviously you've never heard of HIPAA-- was that not part of your tech training?
smh.gif

also, BC pills have been known to help prevent acne as well.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

smh you shouldnt be allowed near that type of info. especially since you are obviously not mature nor intelligent enough to handle it. a lot of girls who have irregular period or hormone problems take birth control. even if she has neither thinking she is not classy because she is taking BC is stupid because it is actually mature of her to be protecting herself...besides she could have ONE partner for all you know. point is don't jump to conclusions.

WOW, you realize that is a HUGE violation of HIPPA rights don't you? I mean just to get the job I know you had to sign forms, and watch a plethora ofvideos on the subject, so I can only assume that you were knowingly breaking the law and violating this poor girls privacy when you looked her up. What is yourname and where exactly do you work? Because honestly I would like to call tomorrow morning and talk to your supervisor so he can fire you. I'm offended andit has nothing to do with me.

With that said, as a "highly trained" pharmacy tech, I can only assume that OF COURSE you know that women are often perscribed birth control pillsfor reasons beyond contraception. So it is just as likely she is taking them to regulate her hormones and regulate her cycle as it is she is taking it toprevent pregnancy. Plus, who in the hell are you to judge a girl for taking birth control anyway? OMG she might have had sex! Jesus, how dare she!

It sounds like you need to stick to your hand homey.

The point is you violated rules... In fact you violated federal law. You should be fired in the least, but if I remember correctly from my training I think youdeserve a pretty significant fine as well.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

The point is you violated rules... In fact you violated federal law. You should be fired in the least, but if I remember correctly from my training I think you deserve a pretty significant fine as well.
your wright. im wrong. i wont try it again. sorry.

you have done something very wrong...and I think Knivesdesu might just be forwarding this to the local authorities so they can track your IP address......Iwould try and make things right be calling this girl and telling her what you did.

Damn , stop being so hard on him .

He broke federal law. Invaded some girl's privacy. And essentially called the girl a %!#!@. He deserves all the condemnation he gets.

Back
Top Bottom