MODZ DELETE

Originally Posted by jreese44

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?

Yes, DuckTales for OP
i've been using ATMs for years and not once have i ever had to re-enter my pin number...

Same here. After your first transaction is complete it always asks you if you want another transaction. If you select no, then decide you in fact do need to perform another transaction then you gotta swipe ur card again and then reenter your pin. Otherwise, if you selected yes, then you continue with your next transaction without another pin needed. At the BOA closest to me their ATM sucks ur credit/debit card back in after a certain amount of time if the card isn't taken to try and prevent this kind of thing. Dude must have taken off pretty fast. Overall, grimey move!

Dudes got it wrong.
Anytime you perform one trasaction and then you say "Yes" when the machine asks "Do you want another transaction" it always asks to re enter your pin.
What state are you guys in? Maybe this can vary by location?
Ive been to Puerto Rico and this still applied. I remember because Im always relieved to see it prompt for a pin every time.

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?

Yes, DuckTales for OP
i've been using ATMs for years and not once have i ever had to re-enter my pin number...

Same here. After your first transaction is complete it always asks you if you want another transaction. If you select no, then decide you in fact do need to perform another transaction then you gotta swipe ur card again and then reenter your pin. Otherwise, if you selected yes, then you continue with your next transaction without another pin needed. At the BOA closest to me their ATM sucks ur credit/debit card back in after a certain amount of time if the card isn't taken to try and prevent this kind of thing. Dude must have taken off pretty fast. Overall, grimey move!

Dudes got it wrong.
Anytime you perform one trasaction and then you say "Yes" when the machine asks "Do you want another transaction" it always asks to re enter your pin.
Ive been to Puerto Rico and this still applied. I remember because Im always relieved to see it prompt for a pin every time.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I will email this thread to BOA Corporate Offices. Lets see if they think you should return the card at the Bank tomorrow
pimp.gif
Done. NT might make the news.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I will email this thread to BOA Corporate Offices. Lets see if they think you should return the card at the Bank tomorrow
pimp.gif
Done. NT might make the news.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.
I'm in CA and I've NEVER had to re-enter my pin after hitting "yes". 

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

Thank you NikeTalker23 for once again proving what Ive been saying this whole time.
Such a simple anto theft function and you guys cant even get that right.

smh.gif

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

Thank you NikeTalker23 for once again proving what Ive been saying this whole time.

smh.gif

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

Washington state. 

I got money out twice just last weekend cause i forgot i needed to buy food after i took out cash for books.

Two withdrawls and just one pin number entered.

No second swipe since the machine there holds my card with a robo kung fu grip.

Banks still have ATMs where you have to keep the card in for the entire transaction? At Chase, you just stick the card into the reader and then take it out. Maybe for the generic ATMs at gas stations or whatever (and those might not ask you to re-enter your pin again too).

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

Washington state. 

I got money out twice just last weekend cause i forgot i needed to buy food after i took out cash for books.

Two withdrawls and just one pin number entered.

No second swipe since the machine there holds my card with a robo kung fu grip.

Banks still have ATMs where you have to keep the card in for the entire transaction? At Chase, you just stick the card into the reader and then take it out. Maybe for the generic ATMs at gas stations or whatever (and those might not ask you to re-enter your pin again too).

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

smh.gif

Anti-theft? Nah..The average Californian isn't stupid enough to leave their card in the ATM machine, which is why they have that set up for NYers. Besides, the more time you spend at the ATM re-entering pins and what not, the more time you give the stick up kid to run up behind you..

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

smh.gif

Anti-theft? Nah..The average Californian isn't stupid enough to leave their card in the ATM machine, which is why they have that set up for NYers. Besides, the more time you spend at the ATM re-entering pins and what not, the more time you give the stick up kid to run up behind you..

If this helps:

I live in MD

I am a BOA account holder

When it asks "would you like another transaction" you hit "yes" you DO NOT have to re-enter you pin

The ATM's attached to BOA eat the card and hold it the entire transaction. The outside ones have the slide in and out function.

If this helps:

I live in MD

I am a BOA account holder

When it asks "would you like another transaction" you hit "yes" you DO NOT have to re-enter you pin

The ATM's attached to BOA eat the card and hold it the entire transaction. The outside ones have the slide in and out function.

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Diego wrote:

jreese44 wrote:

tired.gif
Manglor wrote:

CjMoney wrote:

omgitswes wrote:

Yes, DuckTales for OP

Dudes got it wrong.

smh.gif

and Canada > US
happy.gif

another simple theft function that american's can't get right:

our machines here spit out the money last. AFTER it says "would you like to perform another transaction" and after all those messages. it spits your card out first, then your money.

CANADA > US

Back
Top Bottom