Mom drives car into river, one child survives by fleeing just in time

Other articles show domestic violence/an altercation was reported same day. Who knows about what...
Four kids under 10 years old, that combo with possible undetected postpartum could def. be a culprit.

Other articles show domestic violence/an altercation was reported same day. Who knows about what...
Four kids under 10 years old, that combo with possible undetected postpartum could def. be a culprit.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

People these days should have to get a license to have kids. 
fam.. i have been sayung this for the longest time. there are waaaaaaay to many trifling +%%@%+# out here having kids that don;t know how to raise them, care for them etc. i swear that would cut out so many issues that we face today with the youth in society but i digress. rip to the kids due to their mothers poor choice of actions they were never even given a chance to enjoy life. 
ohwell.gif

fam.. i have been sayung this for the longest time. there are waaaaaaay to many trifling +%%@%+# out here having kids that don;t know how to raise them, care for them etc. i swear that would cut out so many issues that we face today with the youth in society but i digress. rip to the kids due to their mothers poor choice of actions they were never even given a chance to enjoy life. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Worthless piece of trash. Wish she offed herself without harming her kids. She ruined that kids life who survived. Like Op said if there is a hell I hope she Burns.

my exact thoughts

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Worthless piece of trash. Wish she offed herself without harming her kids. She ruined that kids life who survived. Like Op said if there is a hell I hope she Burns.

my exact thoughts

Originally Posted by chuck67

ohwell.gif
really, I should have a license telling me what to do with my own ****? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chuck67

ohwell.gif
really, I should have a license telling me what to do with my own ****? 
tired.gif

is it really a coincidence that the only child with her last name survived? idk somethings not adding up either way RIP to the kids

Back
Top Bottom