Mom drives car into river, one child survives by fleeing just in time

is it really a coincidence that the only child with her last name survived? idk somethings not adding up either way RIP to the kids

That poor child will have so many issues. What a shame. What purpose did it have to kill your own children.

That poor child will have so many issues. What a shame. What purpose did it have to kill your own children.

Worthess souless piece of trash, I hope she burns in hell.

This same thing happened about 20 miles from my town.

A women put her kids into the van and put it into a lake drowning all three of them. She wasn't in the van herself but said she did it because he boyfriend didn't want her having those kids anymore. The POS mom gets less than 10 years in jail and the boyfriend gets over 30 years. Makes me sick, hope someone offs her

Worthess souless piece of trash, I hope she burns in hell.

This same thing happened about 20 miles from my town.

A women put her kids into the van and put it into a lake drowning all three of them. She wasn't in the van herself but said she did it because he boyfriend didn't want her having those kids anymore. The POS mom gets less than 10 years in jail and the boyfriend gets over 30 years. Makes me sick, hope someone offs her

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

People these days should have to get a license to have kids. 
fam.. i have been sayung this for the longest time. there are waaaaaaay to many trifling +%%@%+# out here having kids that don;t know how to raise them, care for them etc. i swear that would cut out so many issues that we face today with the youth in society but i digress. rip to the kids due to their mothers poor choice of actions they were never even given a chance to enjoy life. 
ohwell.gif
really, I should have a license telling me what to do with my own ****? 
tired.gif
In a sense yeah. If you aint responsible enough to care for and nurture a child. I got enough on my plate without trying to deal with your BS because you aint man enough to handle your own responsibilities. I think there should be a penalty for men and women who dont take responsibility for their off spring and I dont mean monetarily.  Your ability to reproduce should taken away or at least hindered so you cant repeat the same mistake. Obviously this isnt as clear cut as I am stating but something needs to be done to stop the frequency of stuff like this happening.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

People these days should have to get a license to have kids. 
fam.. i have been sayung this for the longest time. there are waaaaaaay to many trifling +%%@%+# out here having kids that don;t know how to raise them, care for them etc. i swear that would cut out so many issues that we face today with the youth in society but i digress. rip to the kids due to their mothers poor choice of actions they were never even given a chance to enjoy life. 
ohwell.gif
really, I should have a license telling me what to do with my own ****? 
tired.gif
In a sense yeah. If you aint responsible enough to care for and nurture a child. I got enough on my plate without trying to deal with your BS because you aint man enough to handle your own responsibilities. I think there should be a penalty for men and women who dont take responsibility for their off spring and I dont mean monetarily.  Your ability to reproduce should taken away or at least hindered so you cant repeat the same mistake. Obviously this isnt as clear cut as I am stating but something needs to be done to stop the frequency of stuff like this happening.

Originally Posted by abutta13

is it really a coincidence that the only child with her last name survived? idk somethings not adding up either way RIP to the kids

well, he is the oldest boy, so he was probably the only one that could do anything to save himself
the other kids were too young, and the mother most likely didn't try to.

Originally Posted by abutta13

well, he is the oldest boy, so he was probably the only one that could do anything to save himself
the other kids were too young, and the mother most likely didn't try to.

I hate these types of situations with a passion. 
All the couples waiting on a "yes" from adoption agencies, and this is the type of -##! that these women do?
As a parent, I'm just sick.
mad.gif

I hate these types of situations with a passion. 
All the couples waiting on a "yes" from adoption agencies, and this is the type of -##! that these women do?
As a parent, I'm just sick.
mad.gif

RIP to those kids...the older one that got away needs some major help or he's gonna be trouble in a few years...

RIP to those kids...the older one that got away needs some major help or he's gonna be trouble in a few years...

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Mom who drove into Hudson River told kids they were 'going to die'[/h1][h5]Published: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 4:39 PM     Updated: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 4:40 PM[/h5]
p-s.jpg
By The Post-StandardThe Post-Standard

9487343-large.jpg
View full sizeMike Groll / APAshonti George (left), of Newburgh, N.Y., reacts after leaving a rose at the door of the home of Lashanda Armstrong on Thursday. On Tuesday night, Armstrong drove her minivan into the Hudson River, killing herself and three of her children. Shontay Hargrove (right) accompanied George, who was a classmate of Armstrong, to the house.

From The Associated Press:

NEWBURGH, N.Y. (AP) — The 10-year-old who swam ashore as his mom and three siblings drowned in a sinking minivan says his mother told her kids “you’re all going to die with me,

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Mom who drove into Hudson River told kids they were 'going to die'[/h1][h5]Published: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 4:39 PM     Updated: Thursday, April 14, 2011, 4:40 PM[/h5]
p-s.jpg
By The Post-StandardThe Post-Standard

9487343-large.jpg
View full sizeMike Groll / APAshonti George (left), of Newburgh, N.Y., reacts after leaving a rose at the door of the home of Lashanda Armstrong on Thursday. On Tuesday night, Armstrong drove her minivan into the Hudson River, killing herself and three of her children. Shontay Hargrove (right) accompanied George, who was a classmate of Armstrong, to the house.

From The Associated Press:

NEWBURGH, N.Y. (AP) — The 10-year-old who swam ashore as his mom and three siblings drowned in a sinking minivan says his mother told her kids “you’re all going to die with me,

Back
Top Bottom