Mom drives car into river, one child survives by fleeing just in time

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Four kids at 25. She had ol boy @ 15. Was probably under crazy stress. No reason to take the kids with you tho
frown.gif
I know it will be hard but I hope the kid can recover from this. Hopefully there's extended family he can go to & not foster care

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Four kids at 25. She had ol boy @ 15. Was probably under crazy stress. No reason to take the kids with you tho
frown.gif
I know it will be hard but I hope the kid can recover from this. Hopefully there's extended family he can go to & not foster care

lol @ blue october. But forreal i saw this and the way the news reporter retorted was that the mom thought this world was too cruel for them to go through without a mom so she took out the whole squad. Weak...

lol @ blue october. But forreal i saw this and the way the news reporter retorted was that the mom thought this world was too cruel for them to go through without a mom so she took out the whole squad. Weak...

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

As @#%#!% up as it sounds I think that most people who kill their kids before themselves actually think they're protecting them.I'm sure this was her thinking.

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

As @#%#!% up as it sounds I think that most people who kill their kids before themselves actually think they're protecting them.I'm sure this was her thinking.

DAMNNNN this is crazy. RIP to the kids and my condolences go out to the family.

DAMNNNN this is crazy. RIP to the kids and my condolences go out to the family.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

People these days should have to get a license to have kids. 

I've been saying this for years, you should have to prove that you can care for and provide for emotionally and financially before having a child, word to Demolition Man.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

People these days should have to get a license to have kids. 

I've been saying this for years, you should have to prove that you can care for and provide for emotionally and financially before having a child, word to Demolition Man.

Back
Top Bottom