Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges

Damn what was my childhood really about?
30t6p3b.gif

Yea man that stuff will mess with a boy head for life, i know it messed with mines. Heck I cant even look at a young girl now all I like is older women,.,.

My teacher took advantage of me.. When im at the computer she comes up breathes heavy in my ear brush against me and talk sexy in my ear about my school work acting like she innocent..

I need to pass or class or I was going to move to 11th grade. She told me after school work lock the door and I knew It was a wrap for me and it was. had to do what i had to do . She was a older granny type of women but looked pretty good for her age..

I also smashed my gym teacher...

But yea that lady would had gotten extorted to the fullest.She is a pedophile too and a sick women.

Yea man that stuff will mess with a boy head for life, i know it messed with mines. Heck I cant even look at a young girl now all I like is older women,.,.

My teacher took advantage of me.. When im at the computer she comes up breathes heavy in my ear brush against me and talk sexy in my ear about my school work acting like she innocent..

I need to pass or class or I was going to move to 11th grade. She told me after school work lock the door and I knew It was a wrap for me and it was. had to do what i had to do . She was a older granny type of women but looked pretty good for her age..

But yea that lady would had gotten extorted to the fullest.She is a pedophile too and a sick women.

Someone always has to let their guard down and spill the beans
mad.gif
, Hell i'd woulda gladly let her take advantage...still would 
grin.gif

jackblack.gif

Reminds me i need me a milf/cougar, make her feel young again
pimp.gif

Someone always has to let their guard down and spill the beans
mad.gif
, Hell i'd woulda gladly let her take advantage...still would 
grin.gif

jackblack.gif

Reminds me i need me a milf/cougar, make her feel young again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

u for real? 
glasses.gif

always had these type of threads, but nobody on NT had actually experienced it to give a serious opinion on the matter

would you further expand on the "talk sexy" part

u for real? 
glasses.gif

always had these type of threads, but nobody on NT had actually experienced it to give a serious opinion on the matter

would you further expand on the "talk sexy" part

i dont think this counts cause 42 and 80 is a biiig difference
what say that gym teacher tho

i dont think this counts cause 42 and 80 is a biiig difference
what say that gym teacher tho

Back
Top Bottom