Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by beh235

As a man, yes it would seem like they were winning, but in reality, it's sad and disgusting. People don't realize that these are still boys and not men. Do we ever consider what long term effects this might have on them and the many other young boys in this situation? It's still statutory rape, and wouldn't the young men feel violated as well? Just a thought.....
You can't be serious

At 14, all we think about is sex.

She's a milf and i would've been extorting the hell out of her if i was smashing
laugh.gif

QFT.

in elementary school i had teacher that had some tig ol bitties. all i could do was stare at them during class. she was like 30 too and was very good looking
pimp.gif

as a matter of fact, i just looked her up on FB
48984_1203047687_8130_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

As a man, yes it would seem like they were winning, but in reality, it's sad and disgusting. People don't realize that these are still boys and not men. Do we ever consider what long term effects this might have on them and the many other young boys in this situation? It's still statutory rape, and wouldn't the young men feel violated as well? Just a thought.....
You can't be serious

She's a milf and i would've been extorting the hell out of her if i was smashing
laugh.gif

QFT.

in elementary school i had teacher that had some tig ol bitties. all i could do was stare at them during class. she was like 30 too and was very good looking
pimp.gif

Alex is
pimp.gif

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

QFT.

pimp.gif

Alex is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Yea man that stuff will mess with a boy head for life, i know it messed with mines. Heck I cant even look at a young girl now all I like is older women,.,.

My teacher took advantage of me.. When im at the computer she comes up breathes heavy in my ear brush against me and talk sexy in my ear about my school work acting like she innocent..

I need to pass or class or I was going to move to 11th grade. She told me after school work lock the door and I knew It was a wrap for me and it was. had to do what i had to do . She was a older granny type of women but looked pretty good for her age..

I also smashed my gym teacher...

But yea that lady would had gotten extorted to the fullest.She is a pedophile too and a sick women.
See, this is real +%## right here. I'm really sorry that happened to you, man.
frown.gif
This is why this is NOT ok. 14 is really young. This woman is a pedophile.

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Yea man that stuff will mess with a boy head for life, i know it messed with mines. Heck I cant even look at a young girl now all I like is older women,.,.

My teacher took advantage of me.. When im at the computer she comes up breathes heavy in my ear brush against me and talk sexy in my ear about my school work acting like she innocent..

I need to pass or class or I was going to move to 11th grade. She told me after school work lock the door and I knew It was a wrap for me and it was. had to do what i had to do . She was a older granny type of women but looked pretty good for her age..

I also smashed my gym teacher...

But yea that lady would had gotten extorted to the fullest.She is a pedophile too and a sick women.
See, this is real +%## right here. I'm really sorry that happened to you, man.
frown.gif
This is why this is NOT ok. 14 is really young. This woman is a pedophile.

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

QFT.

pimp.gif

Alex is
pimp.gif
i want the facebook link to the teacher within the next 10 minutes

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

QFT.

pimp.gif

Alex is
pimp.gif
i want the facebook link to the teacher within the next 10 minutes

didnt read the post but..

stupid little dudes makes me enraged.. snitchin because you smashing a milf that buys you stuff?

just like how dudes snitchin' when theyre smashing their teachers..

just doesnt make sense with the younger generation..

edit:

been trying to look for my HS dance teacher on fb for awhile now but to no avail.
i know she wanted the D back then.. she was young too.
pimp.gif

didnt read the post but..

stupid little dudes makes me enraged.. snitchin because you smashing a milf that buys you stuff?

just like how dudes snitchin' when theyre smashing their teachers..

just doesnt make sense with the younger generation..

edit:

been trying to look for my HS dance teacher on fb for awhile now but to no avail.
i know she wanted the D back then.. she was young too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, San Ramon = Milf/Cougar Land
is this true? what about it makes it so? suburbia? upper middle class?
Yes. older becky's/heather's with $.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, San Ramon = Milf/Cougar Land
is this true? what about it makes it so? suburbia? upper middle class?
Yes. older becky's/heather's with $.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Maybe she really took advantage of them. Who knows..

If anyone told it would be the boys mom. She found da noodz in his cell which Ms Hubbs bought for him. I'll never understand why people send noodz knowing theyre doing something like satutory rape
thats how it ALWAYS ends up happenin, da moms gets salty someone thats as old as she is is tappin into da young juices of their kids
laugh.gif

reminds me of that WCW model that got put away for smashin a student when she ended up teaching..smh i wouldn't of told a soul
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You really show your ignorance here. Maybe the MOM of the boy was DISGUSTED AND APPALLED that her son was taken advantage of? Do y'all really live with no morales, no sense of right and wrong? It's the same thing as a 14 year old getting taken advantage of by a 43 year old man. Kids are kids, stop thinking, "when I was 14 I would've smashed." Truth of the matter is it WILL affect your life in a negative way. Could be 5 years later, 10 years later, or probably when you have kids yourself...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Maybe she really took advantage of them. Who knows..

If anyone told it would be the boys mom. She found da noodz in his cell which Ms Hubbs bought for him. I'll never understand why people send noodz knowing theyre doing something like satutory rape
thats how it ALWAYS ends up happenin, da moms gets salty someone thats as old as she is is tappin into da young juices of their kids
laugh.gif

reminds me of that WCW model that got put away for smashin a student when she ended up teaching..smh i wouldn't of told a soul
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You really show your ignorance here. Maybe the MOM of the boy was DISGUSTED AND APPALLED that her son was taken advantage of? Do y'all really live with no morales, no sense of right and wrong? It's the same thing as a 14 year old getting taken advantage of by a 43 year old man. Kids are kids, stop thinking, "when I was 14 I would've smashed." Truth of the matter is it WILL affect your life in a negative way. Could be 5 years later, 10 years later, or probably when you have kids yourself...

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
First of all, there's a difference between an older man plowing a defenseless underage girl and a 42 year old woman being plowed by a teenage boy..

Call it double standards all you want, but given the opportunity, most of his peers(and us) would have made the same choice. There's nothing cringe worthy about it if you ask me.

The two situations are VERY different. Is she still in the wrong? of course, but I don't really see the psychological effects being the same on a guy...

You're telling me that this skinny %+#%+ was raping two teenage boys against their will? gimme a %#@%*%! break. Judging by the pics, and the amount of time that this went on.. nobody was being "taken advantage of"

the kid got busted smashing this milf and played the victim card, and then im sure the 2nd came forward as soon as he heard.... money comes to mind here. Also, if it was against their will, why would they keep naked pictures of the person who raped them on their cell phone?

I do understand why the mother told, though. I'm pretty sure their fathers would've patted them on the back and said "that's my boy"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
First of all, there's a difference between an older man plowing a defenseless underage girl and a 42 year old woman being plowed by a teenage boy..

Call it double standards all you want, but given the opportunity, most of his peers(and us) would have made the same choice. There's nothing cringe worthy about it if you ask me.

The two situations are VERY different. Is she still in the wrong? of course, but I don't really see the psychological effects being the same on a guy...

You're telling me that this skinny %+#%+ was raping two teenage boys against their will? gimme a %#@%*%! break. Judging by the pics, and the amount of time that this went on.. nobody was being "taken advantage of"

the kid got busted smashing this milf and played the victim card, and then im sure the 2nd came forward as soon as he heard.... money comes to mind here. Also, if it was against their will, why would they keep naked pictures of the person who raped them on their cell phone?

I do understand why the mother told, though. I'm pretty sure their fathers would've patted them on the back and said "that's my boy"
pimp.gif

Agree with all of what mondaynightraw said.

Kids prob showed the pic to all his friends like "I'm hitting that"

But pulling the victim card is the easiest way out. The milf looks bad looks like a pedofile everyone feels bad for the 14 year old boys. Meanwhile they get whatever settlement the court awards, they had sex with an attractive mom for a decent period of time, and go home the next day.  They bascially take 0 blame from the whole situation

Agree with all of what mondaynightraw said.

Kids prob showed the pic to all his friends like "I'm hitting that"

But pulling the victim card is the easiest way out. The milf looks bad looks like a pedofile everyone feels bad for the 14 year old boys. Meanwhile they get whatever settlement the court awards, they had sex with an attractive mom for a decent period of time, and go home the next day.  They bascially take 0 blame from the whole situation

im jealous she could of bought me all the sb's n jordans I wanted at 14, whipped a hummer, & take pride in smashing a sexy cougar who was rich

I feel bad for the husband imagine how his boys and co workers are going to look at work

those jokes are about to be crucial

im jealous she could of bought me all the sb's n jordans I wanted at 14, whipped a hummer, & take pride in smashing a sexy cougar who was rich

I feel bad for the husband imagine how his boys and co workers are going to look at work

those jokes are about to be crucial

Back
Top Bottom