Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges

damn what i would have done to be all up in that err day
30t6p3b.gif

SRS too
frown.gif

I cant believe they didnt sentence her longer, if it was a man and a young girl would been a easy 15 years
30t6p3b.gif

I cant believe they didnt sentence her longer, if it was a man and a young girl would been a easy 15 years
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I never understand why the boys tell

Maybe she really took advantage of them. Who knows..

If anyone told it would be the boys mom. She found da noodz in his cell which Ms Hubbs bought for him. I'll never understand why people send noodz knowing theyre doing something like satutory rape
thats how it ALWAYS ends up happenin, da moms gets salty someone thats as old as she is is tappin into da young juices of their kids
laugh.gif

reminds me of that WCW model that got put away for smashin a student when she ended up teaching..smh i wouldn't of told a soul
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I never understand why the boys tell

If anyone told it would be the boys mom. She found da noodz in his cell which Ms Hubbs bought for him. I'll never understand why people send noodz knowing theyre doing something like satutory rape
thats how it ALWAYS ends up happenin, da moms gets salty someone thats as old as she is is tappin into da young juices of their kids
laugh.gif

reminds me of that WCW model that got put away for smashin a student when she ended up teaching..smh i wouldn't of told a soul
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Christine Hubbs, a 42-year-old mother from Livermore, California, seemed to have everything. She'd been married for 20 years to a wealthy dentist. She was known as the mom who hosted barbecues for her children's sports teams...

Christine Hubbs' sexual encounters began in 2008, when she seduced her daughter's boyfriend with money and gifts
​She had a lot of friends in her Mormon church, and she flaunted her wealth by driving around town in a Hummer with personalized license plates that read "HUMDNGA." But it also seems she was a pedophile.

According to police, her predatory ways began in 2008 when she seduced a 14-year-old boy her daughter was dating. She sent him sexual texts and plied him with cash, gifts, and cell phones.

At some point, she also seduced a second 14-year-old boy. She would take the kids to hotels for sex, or sometimes she would bed them in the back of her notable black Hummer.

In fact, she so liked the company of young boys that she recently bought them pellet and water guns, then drove around Livermore at speeds up to 80 mph, allowing a group of kids ages 9-14 to shoot at innocent bystanders from the windows.

The sexual encounters lasted from December of 2008 until July 27, when one boy's mom found a nude photo of Hubbs on her son's cell phone. She called the cops, and now the affluent mom is no longer hosting barbecues.

The mother of three is charged with a whopping 67 felonies, including unlawful sex with a minor and exhibition of lewd material to a minor. And the judge doesn't seem to be dismissing it as strange but innocent cougar activity. Her bail as been set at a monster $4.3 million.

moms was salty her counterpart was switchin lanes in a hummer truck, got da ammo she needed from her sons phone...thats all she wrote
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

u gotta lock dem pics b....

Christine Hubbs, a 42-year-old mother from Livermore, California, seemed to have everything. She'd been married for 20 years to a wealthy dentist. She was known as the mom who hosted barbecues for her children's sports teams...

Christine Hubbs' sexual encounters began in 2008, when she seduced her daughter's boyfriend with money and gifts
​She had a lot of friends in her Mormon church, and she flaunted her wealth by driving around town in a Hummer with personalized license plates that read "HUMDNGA." But it also seems she was a pedophile.

According to police, her predatory ways began in 2008 when she seduced a 14-year-old boy her daughter was dating. She sent him sexual texts and plied him with cash, gifts, and cell phones.

At some point, she also seduced a second 14-year-old boy. She would take the kids to hotels for sex, or sometimes she would bed them in the back of her notable black Hummer.

In fact, she so liked the company of young boys that she recently bought them pellet and water guns, then drove around Livermore at speeds up to 80 mph, allowing a group of kids ages 9-14 to shoot at innocent bystanders from the windows.

The sexual encounters lasted from December of 2008 until July 27, when one boy's mom found a nude photo of Hubbs on her son's cell phone. She called the cops, and now the affluent mom is no longer hosting barbecues.

The mother of three is charged with a whopping 67 felonies, including unlawful sex with a minor and exhibition of lewd material to a minor. And the judge doesn't seem to be dismissing it as strange but innocent cougar activity. Her bail as been set at a monster $4.3 million.

moms was salty her counterpart was switchin lanes in a hummer truck, got da ammo she needed from her sons phone...thats all she wrote
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

u gotta lock dem pics b....

I remember her. Her husband is a dentist, he has closed shop.. Feel bad for the family.And for you guys perving out on her. Saying the guys are stupid blah blah. Would it be any different if it were a man and a teenage girls? Y'all disgust me

I remember her. Her husband is a dentist, he has closed shop.. Feel bad for the family.And for you guys perving out on her. Saying the guys are stupid blah blah. Would it be any different if it were a man and a teenage girls? Y'all disgust me

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ummm....salty?  You clearly don't have any kids lol.  Maybe b/c he's 14 and she's 42 she was concerned, no?  Not sure if salty, as in jealous, would be the right description for this situation.    

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ummm....salty?  You clearly don't have any kids lol.  Maybe b/c he's 14 and she's 42 she was concerned, no?  Not sure if salty, as in jealous, would be the right description for this situation.    

This chick is mad fun
pimp.gif

This chick is mad fun
pimp.gif

Who the hell would ever snitch on this milf? If I was that age I would have rocked with it then keep it moving

Who the hell would ever snitch on this milf? If I was that age I would have rocked with it then keep it moving

As a guy i would say hell ya this would have been great. She fine and handing out $, I woulda been all over this chick at 14yrs old.

BUT its wrong non the less. Think about if you had a son or a lil bro. Would you want sexing cougars and shooting up crap w/ their BB gun or focused on school, sports etc. While I doubt this will have as bad psychological effects as if it was a grown man and a little girl. But it will have some effect on these boys, most 14 year olds aren't old enough to handle the potential problems that come after sex (pregnancy, stds, dealing w/ women, etc.).

sorry for the debbie downer post
laugh.gif

As a guy i would say hell ya this would have been great. She fine and handing out $, I woulda been all over this chick at 14yrs old.

BUT its wrong non the less. Think about if you had a son or a lil bro. Would you want sexing cougars and shooting up crap w/ their BB gun or focused on school, sports etc. While I doubt this will have as bad psychological effects as if it was a grown man and a little girl. But it will have some effect on these boys, most 14 year olds aren't old enough to handle the potential problems that come after sex (pregnancy, stds, dealing w/ women, etc.).

sorry for the debbie downer post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

As a man, yes it would seem like they were winning, but in reality, it's sad and disgusting. People don't realize that these are still boys and not men. Do we ever consider what long term effects this might have on them and the many other young boys in this situation? It's still statutory rape, and wouldn't the young men feel violated as well? Just a thought.....
You can't be serious

At 14, all we think about is sex.

She's a milf and i would've been extorting the hell out of her if i was smashing
laugh.gif

QFT.

in elementary school i had teacher that had some tig ol bitties. all i could do was stare at them during class. she was like 30 too and was very good looking
pimp.gif

as a matter of fact, i just looked her up on FB
48984_1203047687_8130_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom