Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I never understand why the boys tell

Maybe she really took advantage of them. Who knows..

If anyone told it would be the boys mom. She found da noodz in his cell which Ms Hubbs bought for him. I'll never understand why people send noodz knowing theyre doing something like satutory rape

As a man, yes it would seem like they were winning, but in reality, it's sad and disgusting. People don't realize that these are still boys and not men. Do we ever consider what long term effects this might have on them and the many other young boys in this situation? It's still statutory rape, and wouldn't the young men feel violated as well? Just a thought.....

As a man, yes it would seem like they were winning, but in reality, it's sad and disgusting. People don't realize that these are still boys and not men. Do we ever consider what long term effects this might have on them and the many other young boys in this situation? It's still statutory rape, and wouldn't the young men feel violated as well? Just a thought.....

Originally Posted by beh235

You can't be serious

At 14, all we think about is sex.

She's a milf and i would've been extorting the hell out of her if i was smashing
laugh.gif

You can't be serious

She's a milf and i would've been extorting the hell out of her if i was smashing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

thats wat im sayin, if i was hittin a grown @*@ woman at the age of 14 i woulda been thinkin i was the man

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

thats wat im sayin, if i was hittin a grown @*@ woman at the age of 14 i woulda been thinkin i was the man

Back
Top Bottom