Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

When I was little I would eat a slice of bread. Chew it up real good, then spit it out on another piece of bread. Then take another slice and make a sandwich
pimp.gif
wdf what are u some type of mother bird suppling her young lol

Lmao all of a sudden, I have no desire to eat a sandwich for a long, long time :rofl: :rofl:

When I was around 12, I wasn't wiping/washing my *** correctly, I started to develop dread like dingleberries. I could barely take a dump. The turds would break off n ****.

So one day I took a pair of scissors and cut almost every piece of hair on my butthole to rid of the dingledreads.

Felt better dropping a deuce after. Since then, I been on wet wipes. :pimp:

Ain't no way my **** is tops in this thread anymore, ain't no way :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

When I was around 12, I wasn't wiping/washing my *** correctly, I started to develop dread like dingleberries. I could barely take a dump. The turds would break off n ****.

So one day I took a pair of scissors and cut almost every piece of hair on my butthole to rid of the dingledreads.

Felt better dropping a deuce after. Since then, I been on wet wipes. :pimp:

I knew it...I ******* KNEW IT!!!

Torretto been stalkin this thread waiting for someone to take away his spot light.

naw b, you king savage, doggy style. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom