Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Nahh after she swallows we would make out
pimp.gif
bout to say the game has changed dudes went from sharing gum to sharing cum

Last edited:
Speaking of which. Anyone ever rainbow kissed?

That **** is nasty af. You eat a girl on her period and have the blood in your mouth. You nut in her mouth then you guys make out and swirl it all around

:wow:

That **** is nasty af. You eat a girl on her period and have the blood in your mouth. You nut in her mouth then you guys make out and swirl it all around

eek.gif
I stopped reading after that part.

This is the funniest thread ever. :rofl:

I kiss after i get swallowed

I've done that a few times. Honestly I actually never think about it while i'm doing it, but only remember later and just don't worry about it.

T
tried wet wipes thanks to this thread. nowhere near as efficient.  i think y'all fruits just like feeling a little moistness in ur bootyholes

Dry-wet-dry buddy.

tried wet wipes thanks to this thread. nowhere near as efficient.  i think y'all fruits just like feeling a little moistness in ur bootyholes

Dry-wet-dry buddy.

You'd think that this doesn't even have to be stated :smh: :lol:

Though I occasionally jump straight to wet.
that and this

:wow:

skittles-smile-hed-2013.jpg

:smh: Cats going around talkin bout some "French the rainbow, taste the rainbow" :x

Last edited:
speaking of the pasta surprise I forgot... a couple of folks halfway thru this thread have said they have eating girls out on their time of the month....matter fact I called on of the dudes the va gina vampire...

I totally forgot... I just knew it has had to happen...

Now if we can just get someone to admit 2 guys one cup...?

Nawl his mama scanlous. How she gonna let dude put her hands on her own son like that... Then continue to **** with that *****. Grimey

Doritos will start and end in this thread.

saving you future shame b. 

I'm saying :lol:

I'm not even some tough guy ___, but I would want to punk the **** out of anybody I meet in real life who uses "Doritos" as slang for "wild" or "crazy"

no she's not..infact HE needed melvin around....my favorite character in that movie was peanut
Yea lol. You right though. Melvin kinda smartened him out. You right about P too. Without him Jody would've been a goner. P was a real ride or die *****. He dropped them ****** that took his bike :lol:

What he call his girlfriend and her mama???

Ungrateful creatures or some **** like that :lol:

Nawl his mama scanlous. How she gonna let dude put her hands on her own son like that... Then continue to **** with that *****. Grimey

What grown man needs his mama to defend him though? :smh: Boy needed Melvin to put some fear into him, so he'd recognize he wasn't as tough as he thought he was. Then he was letting Snoop treat him like dirt too lol

What grown man needs his mama to defend him though? :smh: Boy needed Melvin to put some fear into him, so he'd recognize he wasn't as tough as he thought he was. Then he was letting Snoop treat him like dirt too lol

What????? Dont matter if he grown that's still her child. IDGAF how old my child is. If you put ya hand on m'child ya catching a fade. I didn't say anything about defending anything. But that wasn't even his real daddy. Dude was trying to protect his mama....... Can't blame him... And on E. Jodye wasn't scared of that punk ***. Jodye could've put them bands on his head and did the money dance as he got slumped :pimp:

Last edited:

What????? Dont matter if he grown that's still her child. IDGAF how old my child is. If you put ya hand on m'child ya catching a fade. I didn't say anything about defending anything. But that wasn't even his real daddy. Dude was trying to protect his mama....... Can't blame him... And on E. Jodye wasn't scared of that punk ***.

Please, he was being overprotective cause he felt threatened by another man being in his mom's life. Then he was talking all sorts of **** to him for no reason, when the dude had never said anything to him. Then when enough was enough, Melvin let him know what the score was. Just saying, let's not act like Jody was just sitting down and Melvin walked in and started beating on him.

Last edited:
no she's not..infact HE needed melvin around....my favorite character in that movie was P
Pea :smokin, fav part in the movie was the scene with those kids. "this ***** got heart though" then proceeds to whip out the belt at him :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom