Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

pacific northwest would disagree. 
lolwut?

i'm from the pacific northwest I've never heard of such thing from that region even really happen there. More so in places like Utah, Arkansas, small towns in Arizona etc

soo...

nah

Last edited:

pacific northwest would disagree. 
lolwut?

i'm from the pacific northwest I've never heard of such thing from that region even really happen there. More so in places like Utah, Arkansas, small towns in Arizona etc
soo...

nah

well your area leads the nation in beastiality

so yea. I'd hate to be a horse up there. 
I be hearing about all that stuff up in the oregon washington area, mr hands from there

That's another one...esp when your in a rush and you think you got a warm fresh pair in the dryer but when you pull them out they're damp/borderline soaked
Or taking ANYTHING out of the dryer only to find out it's still wet
mad.gif

tumblr_lnm2q7NFLk1qafrh6.gif
Pro tip:  throw a clean dry towel in with the load of wash in the dryer. Your stuff will dry twice as fast.
Bruh the dryer in my apartment complex has been robbing me for two years 
eek.gif

About to try this now

I love the smell of new tires, leather, new car smell, rubber, gas, white-out, sharpies, glue, money, and fresh tennis balls. 

I've chiefed out in the tub before..... Well do it all the time, and do it while taking a dump.

The apple or the banana would be perfectly fine, but I wouldn't be able to fade the sandwich while showering :lol: :lol: :x

Last edited:
I love the smell of new tires, leather, new car smell, rubber, gas, white-out, sharpies, glue, money, and fresh tennis balls. 

On point on everything but the glue,glad to see that I'm not the only that enjoys strange smells :lol:. I'd also add new socks to the list *shrugs*

^^^ Nah I think that's more than enough actually.

Washing too often will make it look really dry..

i keep a semi low cut and only wash it maybe 3x a week. 

am i gross?
I wash my hair around 2-3 times a week. I like to keep it greasy for a day or two. It's like natural gel to me. My hair's really soft and light (Got it from my Mother) so I can style it anyway with just my natural oil that my hair produces.

Back
Top Bottom