Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Those are a nice pair of legs
Im sure he had you by your legs too.
DF86A5A6-95A6-4B4D-B601-9E2701EE68FC.gif

played my homeboy 1 on 1 last weekend.. i got beat 11- 6, I was gassed after the score was 5-5 ..... playing D with my hands and not my feet..

my first step is gone... like completely gone...

started working out 2 days later.. going to do a round of p90x and gear up for next spring...

played my homeboy 1 on 1 last weekend.. i got beat 11- 6, I was gassed after the score was 5-5 ..... playing D with my hands and not my feet..

started working out 2 days later.. going to do a round of p90x and gear up for next spring...
Salute to trying to improve and get back to where you once were.

Don't go too hard, work your way back to getting in shape.

But, "Who cares....." lol

I thought those squats are what girls do for a booty
Can u please request a different challenge?

I used to do these back in the day. Start off doing 10 cards and I guarantee you’ll feel it the next day :lol:
This is a thigh killer workout

I used to do these back in the day. Start off doing 10 cards and I guarantee you’ll feel it the next day :lol:
This is a thigh killer workout

Card deck workout is no joke man. We would do a different move depending on which suit is plucked.

For example, Face Cards = Squts
Spades = Pushups

And of course add in the #

Etc.......

Go through the whole deck

Card deck workout is no joke man. We would do a different move depending on which suit is plucked.

For example, Face Cards = Squts
Spades = Pushups

Etc.......

Go through the whole deck

:sick:

I couldn’t imagine going through the whole deck, respeck :smokin

Everytime I hear an out of shape person talk about p90x or insanity, I know they're gonna stay outta shape :lol:. That **** is way too intense. Just start with light cardio and weights and work your way up

Back
Top Bottom