Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I now know why athletes take PEDS. I hoop twice a week and would put up numbers in an over 30 league. However, when I get switched on to one of those frail young thundercats with the DS5 (official hairstyle of March Madness) by life flashes before my eyes. Knowing your vulnerable to the drive, pull up 3 pointer, or being dunked on is scary.

I'm 41 and I can remember about 3 years ago I was in a pick-up game. I was guarding this kid who was about 19 or 20, and was grabbing onto his shirt and shorts to keep him from running around. After that I was I done. What was I thinking!? :lol::smh:

One of the dudes I play rec league with sent an email out to the rest of the team announcing his retirement.

He is 36.

One of our teammates tore his Achilles in March, so retired dude might have been shook.

Speaking of games, I swear I had no issues button mashing when I was younger. Was playing Spider-Man the other night and legit had to pause because my right hand was killing me. 6 waves of enemies is too much. :smh:
Nah nah that **** is OD in that game

Luckily in accessibility options you can turn on to just hold the button :nerd:

24EFA577-B380-4EE3-908C-E326580BA8D5.jpeg

Even as washed as he looked in the big 3, probably yeah to be honest. I remember my big homie from Jamaica who was super nice when he was young but of course had no opportunities. Played with him when he was older and he had a mean beer gut, and wheezing from smoking but he was still washing us.

Happened last night, got sleep instead of yams, she laying right next to me and i knocked out lol, been working 12-14 hours for weeks now and moving around/drinking on weekends man sleep is more rare than carhartt 4's around here :smh:
Maca Root
Ginseng

Take throughout the day

I'm 41 and I can remember about 3 years ago I was in a pick-up game. I was guarding this kid who was about 19 or 20, and was grabbing onto his shirt and shorts to keep him from running around. After that I was I done. What was I thinking!? :lol::smh:

Fam, that post is too real, I remember being that 19-20 year old guy, with an arsenal of weapons at my disposal, now when i go up against those young cats I just be thinking to myself "blow by me if you want to, i will hold, grab, hell, i will even stick my knee out just enough", but damn it, you are going to earn these points.

If not you in for some extreme pain in your lower extremities. Nerve damage, shin splints, and all that.
Ice 2X weekly. Knees and ankles.

Just ran with the kids, conditioning for upcoming basketball season. Cross-country season now.

#NeverWashed

Back
Top Bottom