Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Idk if this is washed or not. I never understood when I was younger why my dad hated being called by his full name Donald instead of Don.

Now that I’m older, I hate being called by my full name. I like being called my abbreviated name“Mal”.
Never used to bother me, ish does now. :lol:

Idk if this is washed or not. I never understood when I was younger why my dad hated being called by his full name Donald instead of Don.

Now that I’m older, I hate being called by my full name. I like being called my abbreviated name“Mal”.
Never used to bother me, ish does now. :lol:
Malik?

My buddy who does impromptu ish invited me to the Dominican Republic in March. The first things I thought was
1. Id rather save my PTO vacation time for if I get the flu
2. I’d rather keep the $1000+ it would cost in my mutual fund act and earn money for me.

That's not washed, that's thinking and planning ahead.

If those are your first two thoughts, it sounds like you’re a pretty responsible guy but a typical work slave. Ain’t nothing wrong with living life before you’re in this thread in 20 years and can’t enjoy your money as much because your bones start to ache when it’s about to rain.

You can always call out and bring in a DR note.

I would rather use my PTO on being Out from work to enjoy myself

Life.

FEF053C8-DA82-4FA4-AEED-581EFCD0D58A.jpeg

Ya can’t hate on saving the money.

I see a ton of thots and homies clubbing or going to these exotic spots.
And I agree it looks super fun and I love to go out, but I’m looking ahead. Trying to buy that house mayne.

Once you see the money every week growing and not being used up you just want to see it grow more.

Does anyone remember this or am I too washed?

I love how they recycle the same exact text as Family Matters :lol:

Does anyone remember this or am I too washed?

I love how they recycle the same exact text as Family Matters :lol:

Never seen or heard of this (although I knew the aunt from Family Matters was on a previous show) but check the last half of the vid. They full on jacked Save By the Bell graphics and text :lol:

Just from the theme intro is the show about two single/divorced/widowed mothers that discover their lesbians and get married and have a mixed family?

If so wild progressive for a 90s sitcom.

Last edited:
Ya can’t hate on saving the money.

I see a ton of thots and homies clubbing or going to these exotic spots.
And I agree it looks super fun and I love to go out, but I’m looking ahead. Trying to buy that house mayne.

Once you see the money every week growing and not being used up you just want to see it grow more.
Financial freedom our only hope

My girl isn't home until tmrw. I was just on the couch and fell asleep watching a movie. Now in bed ready to sleep for the night :lol: .

i am excited to try this next time i smell an overpowering garlic scent from my neighbors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom