Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

The 40 inch vertical isn’t important it’s what having a 40 inch vertical means...that you are in shape

People act like it’s acceptable to be washed at a certain age.

It’s never acceptable to be frail, uncoordinated, unable to touch your toes etc, unless it’s due to situations out of your control like illness.

It isn’t hard to not be washed, eat like you got some damn sense. Go to the gym, ride a bike, do some body weight stuff, skip some rope, carry a big *** rock around your yard.

It will never be cool to be a slob, the older you get the harder it will be to change.

A 40 inch vertical is more than exceptional at any age, come on now. Vince Carter in his prime had a 43 in vertical, for instance.

When asked why his vertical jump isn’t 43 inches like it used to be in his prime Vince Carter (42 years old) replied: “well I just stopped doing my 100 body weight squats a day. Once I did that I went from being physically fit, to not being physically fit.”

Yeah, but who slams harder? dc or Vince carter?
Can DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican get passed his defender let alone dunk the ball?
upload_2019-4-12_18-59-43.gif

Can’t stand this newer generation with their internet shrugging

I guess being passive is cool these days?

What do I know though? I’m #washed

That's not a new generation thing. That's been around for a long time.

The internet hasn’t even been around for a long time

Maybe it’s just a passive personality trait then. Seems like something a kid (Younger person) would do imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom