Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Well let's hear it...

GOTTA have the pick-a-size perforations. I hate wasting full-size paper towels when you only need half of it to clean something up.

We actually recently tired the Viva paper towels cause they were on sale at Walmart and actually love them. They're perforated and they have a cloth like feel so they feel thicker than a normal paper towel.

And hog someones next? Nah take your asz on the treadmill.

I hate playing with dudes who just ball just so they can just “get there cardio in”

Running up and down the court adding nothing to actual game.

Youve got no choice but to accept it b

dont sweat the technique

Yeah to this point I get upset if they try different brands because at this point we know what works through trial and error.

And hog someones next? Nah take your asz on the treadmill.

I hate playing with dudes who just ball just so they can just “get there cardio in”

Running up and down the court adding nothing to actual game.

Man I don’t knock the just cardio no skill dudes. When you need an easy basketball, they are always sprinting for the easy outlet pass. Then you can always put them on the opposing teams best offensive weapon so they can get those annoying fouls with their hustle fouling technique. But this applies to in shape dudes, the heavyweights talking about getting their cardio gets skipped.

have you had any experience with other brand of fuel and if your car performs differently when using a different brand, just curious. :smile:

I fill up on Sunday night and no other gas lasts as long as BP. I use 93. Even tried Sunoco's Ultra premium 94 which is almost 50 cents on the gallon more and it burns out quicker.

Whats BP? Must be on eastcoast
British Petroleum

1-55.jpg

Back
Top Bottom