Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

British Petroleum

1-55.jpg
Never seen one. Our top stations here are chevron, shell, mobile and 76

I fill up on Sunday night and no other gas lasts as long as BP. I use 93. Even tried Sunoco's Ultra premium 94 which is almost 50 cents on the gallon more and it burns out quicker.
Is premium required for your vehicle? I need to fill up on premium one time to see the mpg I can get.

BP everywhere in NY, always tend to go to them.

We dont have Chevron or 76.

Most common NYC gas stations:
BP
Shell
Mobil

These are common but not as much as the first:
Sunoco
Getty
Exxon
Gulf

Go to a gym with an indoor basketball court.

I'd rather hoop for a half hour than run 10 minutes
Feel exactly the same.

Basketball is how I get and stayed in shape. Would play literally everyday after school for a hr or two in all seasons :lol:

After college when I eased up on that and gained that college weight after living that hedonistic lifestyle I tried running. I HATE running. So boring and tedious. Even tried on a treadmill and couldn't stay with it after a couple of months and wasn't in the shape I was from playing ball.

Thought it was crazy cuz I run all the time playing ball but you do so much more. Just running is terrible.

running on the treadmill is terrible.
i don't enjoy running but i understand how people enjoy running outdoors especially with beautiful scenery.

i just lift, stairmaster, and swim.
running hurts my knees
don't hoop anymore cause of previous injuries too.

Go to a football field or find a hill, knock out 10 50+ yard sprints.

The running doesn't have to long and drawn out to be effective

Running was fun when i was competing, but to do it casually. I ain’t wasting my time but i would need a strong motivation to start it up again.

Go to a football field or find a hill, knock out 10 50+ yard sprints.

The running doesn't have to long and drawn out to be effective
true.
theres a dude at the gym who told me he only does 5 minutes of cardio a day after his sessions.
he would do a full out sprint for 30 seconds and then rest for 30 seconds 5 times.
i tried it and it was no joke.

running on the treadmill is terrible.
i don't enjoy running but i understand how people enjoy running outdoors especially with beautiful scenery.

i just lift, stairmaster, and swim.
running hurts my knees
don't hoop anymore cause of previous injuries too.

Swimming the GOAT. Gonna get back on that

I run 3x a week, boxing 3x and jump rope everyday

true.
theres a dude at the gym who told me he only does 5 minutes of cardio a day after his sessions.
he would do a full out sprint for 30 seconds and then rest for 30 seconds 5 times.
i tried it and it was no joke.
Yea, try it again. Gets you cut the hell up.

Jumping rope as well.

When the weather is nice , I usually hit 1000 skips when I wake up in the AM. Easy cardio / footwork improvement

Washed cause I cant even make it past the first quarter of these 10:30pm NBA games (im in NY).

Had the young cats at work talking about the Warriors game last night and im like yeah...they crushed it. :lol:

I’ve been this way for awhile, 3 hours is a big difference which sucks cause it’s the west coast games I’d rather watch. Until playoffs I don’t even try watching really since I know I can’t finish the entire game, specially if you wake up early.

Back
Top Bottom