Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Before it popped did it feel like an old dry rubber band stretching too far because if so my left one has been on the way out for the past two years, some mornings i can hardly make it down the stairs. I gotta hold the walls down the stairs damb the railing, my 10 yr old calls me gramps smh im 31 lol. #Yungwashed

it comes out of nowhere. when doing a power move like jumping usually. u don't leave the ground. look up some prehab exercises and get on that before it gets worse

Before it popped did it feel like an old dry rubber band stretching too far because if so my left one has been on the way out for the past two years, some mornings i can hardly make it down the stairs. I gotta hold the walls down the stairs damb the railing, my 10 yr old calls me gramps smh im 31 lol. #Yungwashed
mine tore out of nowhere. but it did feel like a big rubber band popped in my leg.
you gotta get that checked out fam... achilles injury is really long recovery...took like 6-8 months

We're less washed than previous generations though. Was watching some of that special on the Jeffersons and All in the Family remake and I bet all the people playing the roles now are older than the ones then but still look younger.

You wanna see washed? Put on any British reality show on Netflix. 95% of them look 20 years older than they are.

mine tore out of nowhere. but it did feel like a big rubber band popped in my leg.
you gotta get that checked out fam... achilles injury is really long recovery...took like 6-8 months

The initial injury happened at while running cargo out the back of a trailer at work. Did the whole workers comp thing, went to therapy and the most the did was some cortisone shots wraps and exercises. Now that im at a different company and some time removed it still haunts me.

I experienced hemorrhoids for the first time this year, NEVER again.

After many hours of research, I found a simple solution, two raw cloves of Garlic, washed down with water once a day.
Only side affect is tingly back door, but its not painful just a little annoying, and NOTHING compared to hemorrhoids.

Bonus: If you know anyone with the fungus toenails from hell or ringworm on the rest of their body, tell them to cop Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract Candida cleanse on Amazon. Lotrimin, Tinactin and the others don't compare, and it kills fungal infections SYSTEMICALLY, so any fungus on your body gets killed.

I experienced hemorrhoids for the first time this year, NEVER again.

After many hours of research, I found a simple solution, two raw cloves of Garlic, washed down with water once a day.
Only side affect is tingly back door, but its not painful just a little annoying, and NOTHING compared to hemorrhoids.

Bonus: If you know anyone with the fungus toenails from hell or ringworm on the rest of their body, tell them to cop Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract Candida cleanse on Amazon. Lotrimin, Tinactin and the others don't compare, and it kills fungal infections SYSTEMICALLY, so any fungus on your body gets killed.

Hmm might cop

I have psoriasis, thankfully only on my scalp.. I got a prescription foam and it works really good and makes the flare up disappear in a couple days. But recently it’s appeared on my fingernails and one of my toenails. Dr said there’s not much to do but put the foam at the base of my nails so I wonder if this will help

I gotta figure it out cause the dr said it might eventually turn into arthritis cause it’s on a small joint on my toe. Smh can’t believe what I just typed :lol: :emoji_shower::emoji_sweat_drops::emoji_white_sun_rain_cloud:

I have been fearing this for the last 5 or so years.

Teammate in Rec League tore his and that had me shook TBH :smh:

I had the hernia op last year August.

My torso never gonna be pristine again cause of the them bummy scars :smh:

Took way longer than expected to fully recover physically also.

I had the hernia op last year August.

My torso never gonna be pristine again cause of the them bummy scars :smh:

Took way longer than expected to fully recover physically also.
The first time it bothered you, do you recall what you were doing?

I THINK I have one but it only reared it's head once. I was climbing over to my passenger's side seat because I parked by a bush; so I had to go through the opposite door of my car.

I can a horrible/paralyzing cramp in my abs and I was STUCK. That was a year ago, it hasn't come back yet but damn that was rough

I don't know if it is a hernia but it was rough

The first time it bothered you, do you recall what you were doing?

I THINK I have one but it only reared it's head once. I was climbing over to my passenger's side seat because I parked by a bush; so I had to go through the opposite door of my car.

I can a horrible/paralyzing cramp in my abs and I was STUCK. That was a year ago, it hasn't come back yet but damn that was rough

I don't know if it is a hernia but it was rough

Damn thats random as **** :lol:

Weirdly for me there was a 4-5 year gap between it initially blowing out and it eventually causing me pain.

I first got the lump when i dropped an outdoor pool cover into the water.

The **** was on wheels and you had to roll it into position before pulling the cover out over the pool. Anyway i ****** up and had to effectively deadlfit one side of it out of the pool. I got it out but with the weird position and wearing slides it was a disaster.

Anyway despite the lump i had zero pain for several years. I was limited in no way with training etc. But then last year i think my body started to wear down after 18 months of jiu jitsu. I strained/tore my groin and because it was real close proximity to the hernia it set it off. If i did anything other than walk i'd have a weird burning sensation. Core stability went to **** also.

Wasn't really painful at all but was super debilitating. I'm a trainer and i'm very active generally so i had to get it fixed asap.

I love the BBC.

AA6599A6-2D89-44D1-9B24-A98A428BE1DA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom