Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

icing is overrated and most times unnecessary. keep them from flaring up and you won't need to ice. diet, strengthening, mobility. u actually will want blood flow to keep them loose. icing just slows down the flow and keeps it cold potentially putting u at risk for injury

Lol @ icing being overrated.

You can do all of what you listed and suffer from inflammation .

But cool

Damn, saw a pic of what my guy Val Kilmer looks like today.

tenor.gif

Take care of your temple man.

my back and arm was acting up, getting that ham string pull like pain wtf :lol: :smh: left Achilles needs a fixup

Im so washed I’m so sour at every 90s Disney movies re-made... been posted lately outside the theatre tryna fight every kid vouching for these new Disney movies.

New Lion King seriously hurt the soul... Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, now Little Mermaid?

**** y’all Millennials!!!

I had too much to drink Sunday and I can still feel it today on Tuesday . I’m washed.

Last edited:
Damn, saw a pic of what my guy Val Kilmer looks like today.

tenor.gif

Take care of your temple man.
In his defense I think he has a thyroid condition, however with his money you would think he would get it fixed.
51+Nzj5jsOL._SX466_.jpg

They would certainly be doing some alterations to that Batman suit.

I hit up the DMV during lunch to get my new registration. The girl helping me was born the same year my car rolled off the lot, 1997. I was so sad hearing that and it dawns on me I can remember what I was doing 25 years ago.
Oh you’re washed WASHED.
CAEE7A90-B5D1-4F21-8016-85697D4AE578.png

‘97 was my first year of kinder.
CAEE7A90-B5D1-4F21-8016-85697D4AE578.png

Back
Top Bottom