Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Got takeout the other day, and it came with this really nice sturdy reusable plastic bag. I kept admiring it and thought of all the things i could do with it.

Oh this is WASHED washed. Anytime you start saving stuff to re-use, it’s a wrap. Next step you start hoarding. Next step is copping a storage unit for the stuff you can’t get rid of.

Friend's wedding this weekend. Friday dipped out early in an uber and Saturday after the wedding dipped out early in an uber. Don't really have a desire to get super drunk like when I was college aged. Don't know if that is washed or enlightened. Probably wouldn't have been able to hang anyways, since coke was present and I've never messed with it. The coke dabblers stay up all night into the AM.

I was supposed to go out last night. After I shower and get half dressed, I made calls to confirm plans but no one picks up. I lay down and next thing you know I wake up at 2:30 am with all the lights on in my apt :smh:
Similar thing happened to me last night ...after hittin the strip club with my dawg @willypete was at the crib trying set the late night play up ...woke up on the couch this morning still fully dressed, lights n tv on, food I bought just sittin in the table ...missed out on the yambs too :lol: :smh:

And now I’m debating if I wanna link up with one tonight cuz I’m low key still tired :lol:

I used to do construction in my younger days and be outside all the time so dealing with bugs never bothered me. Hell when I was a senior in HS I remember playing flag football in a field inundated with cicadas like it was nothing.

Anyway, I am usually a good boyfriend and check when my girl's car needs gas and go fill up the tank for her.

However a swarm of grasshoppers have invaded Las Vegas....

27xp-grasshopper-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

So a a couple nights ago I head to the gas station and while I am sitting at the light near the station I peep that a whole bunch of them are at the station, mobbin the place.

Me....
giphy.gif

PresentWellmadeAurochs-small.gif

The next day my girl went to her mom's house, and text me why I didn't put gas in the car (she saw me leaving for the gas station). I told her there were some suspicious characters hanging around the place so I felt it best to not go. When she asked me why I didn't go to another one, all I could say is that I'm not driving an extra two miles.

#Get The Downy

Last edited:
I used to do construction in my younger days and be outside all the time so dealing with bugs never bothered me. Hell when I was a senior in HS I remember playing flag football in a field inundated with cicadas like it was nothing.

Anyway, I am usually a good boyfriend and check when my girl's car needs gas and go fill up the tank for her.

So a a couple nights ago I head to the gas station and while I am sitting at the light near the station I peep that a whole bunch of them are at the station, mobbin the place.

Me....
giphy.gif

The next day my girl went to her moms house, and text me why I didn't put gas in the car (she saw me leaving for the gas station). I told her there were some suspicious characters hanging around the place so I felt it best to not go. When she asked me why I didn't go to another one, all I could say is that I'm not driving an extra two miles.

#Get The Downy

I’d do the same thing :rofl:

been going to the gym since new years and running on the treadmill every time... my knees are starting to hurt when i walk up and down the stairs...i stopped running and started use the bike for 2 weeks and my knees still hurt when i walk on the stairs smh... hope this aint a long term thing lol

Me and my girl hosted a party last weekend so we had some of her friends over. So after of few hours of playing some card game where we would caption/madlib "memes", they started laughing about Instagram memes that they all got. I felt completely out of the loop and I probably only seen like 2 out of 20 of the gifs/videos. I kept on saying "let me see" and tried to get context of them as fast as I could. I swear that they are also more trained to get the point of the joke faster than I could too.

Me and my girl hosted a party last weekend so we had some of her friends over. So after of few hours of playing some card game where we would caption/madlib "memes", they started laughing about Instagram memes that they all got. I felt completely out of the loop and I probably only seen like 2 out of 20 of the gifs/videos. I kept on saying "let me see" and tried to get context of them as fast as I could. I swear that they are also more trained to get the point of the joke faster than I could too.
They washed too. Trivia and karaoke is washed behavior. Being good at it doesn’t exempt you from the washed tag

Me....
giphy.gif

The next day my girl went to her mom's house, and text me why I didn't put gas in the car (she saw me leaving for the gas station). I told her there were some suspicious characters hanging around the place so I felt it best to not go. When she asked me why I didn't go to another one, all I could say is that I'm not driving an extra two miles.

#Get The Downy

I thought you keep that SAND on you bro???
437C2FA2-7358-4892-9B3C-C1472CA4C416.jpeg

Me....
giphy.gif

#Get The Downy

Washed? You sure you're just not a *****?

Yeah I heard about those grasshoppers, wife showed me some video a couple nights ago. She knows I am not a bug person I hate bugs, but I love cars to much to be deterred. I will walk through Vegas in a **** radiation suit before I miss SEMA.
radiation-protection-suit-EC5RGT.jpg
Dudes will think I am coming back from Chernobyl.
been going to the gym since new years and running on the treadmill every time... my knees are starting to hurt when i walk up and down the stairs...i stopped running and started use the bike for 2 weeks and my knees still hurt when i walk on the stairs smh... hope this aint a long term thing lol
Switch to elliptical or glider, much better for your joints. I would also recommend some glutamine.

I was supposed to go out last night. After I shower and get half dressed, I made calls to confirm plans but no one picks up. I lay down and next thing you know I wake up at 2:30 am with all the lights on in my apt :smh:
:lol:
it will happen again

sometimes i'll hope plans fall through or someone flakes just cause im so tired by the time hits to go out

I’m on vacation. I wake up at 4am and start stretching and foam rolling. My girl wakes up and immediately starts making fun of me. She don’t understand. We about to be hiking and swimming ALL DAY. Her laissez faire attitude would get a washed fool like me killed.

93B86F9B-5281-4D67-9091-B70CBDCA3840.gif

Back
Top Bottom