Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Leave that **** alone fam!

You think youre washed now?

You aint seen washed until you go trying to recreate the past. Literally the definition of washed.

Take those rose colored classes off G and stop looking in the rear view - its never as good (or bad) as you remember.

If you still love her then let her go and wish her all the happiness in the world!

The best move is to learn from the situation and try to be better for it.

Things happen for a reason and theres a lesson in everything.

Somehow I find it hard to beleive that the lesson is (despite having low expectations already) attempting to start a long distance relationship with an ex.

Sounds like a Rom-Com.

Wise words from a decent man. You were/are 1000% correct.

Waking up with a strained neck is the worse. Takes a week or more for it to feel normal and not to hurt. Pain goes from my neck to my shoulder to my arm. About to buy a bunch of heat packs and try to fix it. Stretching and massaging ain’t enough.

I forget the answers to my own security questions to at least 2 of my online accounts every month.
I'm serious right now. I think there's a conspiracy with "security questions" when you forget your password cuz they never say I'm right.

One time I made sure and answered with the word "black" for every question no matter what it was. Lo and behold I forget the pw one day and answer black they say im wrong. Answer each one with black and they lock me out :smh:

Waking up with a strained neck is the worse. Takes a week or more for it to feel normal and not to hurt. Pain goes from my neck to my shoulder to my arm. About to buy a bunch of heat packs and try to fix it. Stretching and massaging ain’t enough.
Definitely had that damn strained neck too many times to count. Not being able to turn your neck while driving is annoying. My brother is going through that now. I told him he's gonna get a soft mattress pad and some new softer pillows.

Definitely had that damn strained neck too many times to count. Not being able to turn your neck while driving is annoying. My brother is going through that now. I told him he's gonna get a soft mattress pad and some new softer pillows.
I used to have this happen to me frequently. Got some quality pillows and a nice new mattress and haven’t had it happen since. I also don’t wake up with my body sore since I got my new mattress. A quality mattress is money well spent imo

Back
Top Bottom