Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

nah dats a excuse
Your body aint built like that, you haven't been eating right enough for the necessary amount of time or doing the training.

Those are just facts. Some average person couldn't keep up or even maintain insanity workouts the way LeBron does.

Its like wondering why you can't do practice laps at the pace of Michael Phelps.

When covid is over, I’m legit spending racks on a personal trainer. I’ve always wanted to, but have always preferred to rely on my own knowledge to get me through workouts. With this gym closure, I’m having serious FOMO and I’m pulling the trigger the day the gyms open back up.

I’m dedicating my next year towards entering some sort of lifting or body building competition.

Your body aint built like that, you haven't been eating right enough for the necessary amount of time or doing the training.

Those are just facts. Some average person couldn't keep up or even maintain insanity workouts the way LeBron does.

Its like wondering why you can't do practice laps at the pace of Michael Phelps.
dat was my point this whole time dog ketchup mustard

Every time I walk past a basketball goal, I look up at it and it might as well be the Sear's Tower. I used to touch that **** mid forearm and now I can't even imagine it. I should get back into shape and on my plyometrics game and see if I can get it back

it’s honestly the worst thing ever. I risk it all for pasta and rice but I actually found really great GF pizza 😭
All they had at Walmart was gluten-free California Pizza Kitchen BBQ chicken pizzas. Looked pretty good so I bought it. The crust was actually the best part about it lol. Chicken was weird and the BBQ sauce was too sweet. I refuse to buy those cauliflower crust joints though.

All they had at Walmart was gluten-free California Pizza Kitchen BBQ chicken pizzas. Looked pretty good so I bought it. The crust was actually the best part about it lol. Chicken was weird and the BBQ sauce was too sweet. I refuse to buy those cauliflower crust joints though.
i tried the Cauliflower pizza and it was disgusting **** tasted like cardboard 😂😂

Best illustration I can find for you
main-qimg-7b7e9a995db8a95840f102ccdf8269c7.jpeg

When at home? Cuz I don't tie them tight. And I may have a cell phone or remote controll in the pockets which drags them down.
Confused you taking the remote control with you when you leave the room with the TV. MOFO making everyone watch what he watching even when he leaves the room.
Staying up past 10 pm is a battle.......
Thankfully not that washed I struggle to stay up on my off days past 12/1. However, I am usually going to bed at 11:30 on work nights and getting up at 3 AM for work.

Bought half & half in a restaurant food order thinking it was going to be half tea/half lemonade but it was just regular dairy half&half. Apparently the restaurant added grocery items since quarantine and I didn't even check.

Back
Top Bottom