Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Housing market is just crazy right now and everything is just way too overpriced at the moment. Especially by me as there's rarely any inventory where I wanna live. 5 BDR's should realistically be around $750-850k around here but theyre all over $1M+ right now. Made a nice chunk off my old crib selling in Jan so I ain't complaining, but I've been outbidded for about 5 houses so far since :smh:

And I just copped some crocs for going to and from summer league games and I'm not gonna lie, crocs > slides :lol:
Wife and I want to move into a bigger house with a 3/4car garage, but we are at a stalemate on what to do with our current house. She wants to rent it out, I would prefer to sale. Not to thrilled about a million dollar house, and then a renter on the backburner that can screw us at any time.

Oh yeah you on your own with those Crocs. Naw not doing it.

When I say a beat still sounds good from the 2000s and all the younger people give me stonefaces. I was listening to "U Don't Know"-Jay-Z and slapping it in my car, and my cousin turns to me and said it sounded ancient.:stoneface:
Damn near 60% of "new" beats I hear are flipped 2000s beats though.

Standing out front drinking a Michelob Ultra, looking at my yard, said to myself “yep”, my neighbor shouts out “what kind of fertilizer you using “Art”,” made my heart sing.

*** Edit*** I am typically not a beer drinker, I prefer Remy, Courvoisier, or Gentlemen Jack, but I have grown an affinity for Blue Moon and Michelob Ultra.

Was mowing the lawn the other day. It was hot as blazes and my neighbor came out and tossed me a Miller Lite like I was Stone Cold. I don't mess with beer like that but that day that Miller Lite tasted like a vintage Moet Rose.

When I say a beat still sounds good from the 2000s and all the younger people give me stonefaces. I was listening to "U Don't Know"-Jay-Z and slapping it in my car, and my cousin turns to me and said it sounded ancient.:stoneface:

These youngsters just don't know. That's fine. They can stay with these mumble rappers. I'll still be over here bumping real rap from the 90s to 2000s.

Could you guys complete a 110m hurdle race? You can do it at your own pace, no rush, just have to complete it.

Could you guys complete a 110m hurdle race? You can do it at your own pace, no rush, just have to complete it.

I used to run the hurdles, it's about timing, speed, and coordination. If you lose any of that you will have to clear the hurdle on a simple vertical leap which is difficult. That's why when people slow down or lose that rhythm they fall over the hurdle.

5F142B88-9B75-4ED5-8904-05BB740A9643.gif

Me and my boy got into a discussion at work the other day on top load vs front load washing machines.

we quickly cut the convo off and said wtf are we doing? Are we washed?
A decade ago when I was in a meeting at one of my internships and a convo about some random **** like appliances, home care, or retirement strategies started, I used to be seating there screaming internally and wishing everyone would shut up so I could leave

These days, let one ************ bring up something about buying a new carpet cleaner and I'm right in there like...
business-team-looking-documents-office_160672-7882.jpg

"Pull up the Wirecutter reviews Sheila.... I'm tellin you the Bissell is the way to go"

Last edited:
A decade ago when I was in a meeting at one of my internships and convo about some random **** like appliances, home care, or retirement strategies, I used to be seating there screaming internally and wishing everyone would shut up so I can leave

These days, let one mother****er bring up someone about buying a new carpet cleaner and I'm right in there like...
business-team-looking-documents-office_160672-7882.jpg

"Pull up the Wirecutter reviews Sheila.... I'm tellin you the Bissell is the way to go"

bruh it’s the same **** in construction. As an apprentice I’d just be stoked to have health care.

these old washed mf are talking about their plans and stuff like I care I’m just happy to have it at all.

now I’m like “yep, this is a good plan and I’m gonna rack up my health savings account dollars for a hair transfusion.”

Pacing myself while drinking to make it to kickoff for Sunday night football. Halftime basically out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom