Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

no way is caring for your lawn washed.
you got to care for that mess, water, dethach, maybe aerate, got to almost baby it. Any house maintenance for that fact. Some of that is hard labor. I did my own floor and ain’t no way someone washed doing that.
y’all should be proud to do home improvement stuff.

Buy more new stuff so you'll have more overdue bills to pay. Win/win
200.gif

no way is caring for your lawn washed.
you got to care for that mess, water, dethach, maybe aerate, got to almost baby it. Any house maintenance for that fact. Some of that is hard labor. I did my own floor and ain’t no way someone washed doing that.
y’all should be proud to do home improvement stuff.
That you care is why you are washed.

Not the tasks involved in maintaining it :lol:

Just the idea of taking pride in it alone is washed but that is natural when getting older and becoming a home owner.

I'm in pretty good shape, try to mountain bike at least once a week (10+ miles, 1500' climbing each ride minimum), eat pretty healthy for the most part besides having a sweet tooth... MF I think I have gout. My left big toe was throbbing the other night and I'm pretty sure it was because I went HAM this weekend while the wife was out of town. Dunkin coffee and donuts, pop tarts, big breakfasts, burgers, etc. I could barely sleep Monday night because of the pain in my toe... washed af, from a toe.

I'm in pretty good shape, try to mountain bike at least once a week (10+ miles, 1500' climbing each ride minimum), eat pretty healthy for the most part besides having a sweet tooth... MF I think I have gout. My left big toe was throbbing the other night and I'm pretty sure it was because I went HAM this weekend while the wife was out of town. Dunkin coffee and donuts, pop tarts, big breakfasts, burgers, etc. I could barely sleep Monday night because of the pain in my toe... washed af, from a toe.

Bob Marley died from toe cancer in his big toe aint he? It aint just a toe, take care of that little nub of a guy,

Could be gout.
I have gout and certain foods can trigger a gout flare up. Go have your doctor test you for it. Mine gave me indomethacin for whenI have flare ups. My flare ups can be so random, I’ll go months with no problems or have some back 2 back.

That you care is why you are washed.

Not the tasks involved in maintaining it :lol:

Just the idea of taking pride in it alone is washed but that is natural when getting older and becoming a home owner.

I don’t know man.I see it more as a hobby, just like collecting or going out. Some people like gardening, landscaping.

Received ****** customer service when I picked my wife’s car up from the dealer, 10, hell, 5 years ago I would’ve shown my ***, today, I just requested the service director and voiced my complaints/concerns, located my own car and left. Thought about it a lil’ while and typed a email to the manager. Don’t want any rebates, discounts, “hook-ups”, just want a genuine apology.

Some progress after kneed surgery. Kneesovertoes program MWF. I’m on week 6 of the program. Still doing 90% body weight and stretching exercises. Building from the ground up, then Slowly incorporating weights.

After 6 more weeks of this, I’ll start a more advanced weight training regimen. Should be dunking easily in about a year and a half from now.
IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

It looks like minuscule gains but I’ve never felt this much strength, mobility, and flexibility in my entire life. Feet/ankles/hips/and knees have NEVER felt this good. And I haven’t even started running. It’s over for these under the bridge hoopers when I get back on the court! #unwashed

I don’t know man.I see it more as a hobby, just like collecting or going out. Some people like gardening, landscaping.
The fact you spend so much time at home is indicative of being washed. Popular people in their 20s live in small apartments (sometime with roommates) cause they've always got some social outlet or party going on.

The fact you spend so much time at home is indicative of being washed. Popular people in their 20s live in small apartments (sometime with roommates) cause they've always got some social outlet or party going on.
Got to disagree. You actually brought up something different I’m saying caring for lawn, gardening, landscaping can be a hobby, don’t got to mean you washed. Got my pad but I still be getting ratchet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom