Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Post chemo washed is a diff level of tired. It isnt a “damn long day at work or hard workout at the gym tired”. Its such a weird kind of tired, no energy, foggy brain, feeling just off. Not fun. Had my 3rd session yesterday and ive felt it a day or so after but it hit me last night like a ton of bricks.

If you don't get your anti-washed self out of this thread!!!!! We're washed. You're running through a gauntlet. Keep pushing my man! We're all pulling for you....(not as effectively as we could've say ten years ago because we're washed :D ). Please feel free to give us updates on how you're progressing..but not under the guise of being washed....because you, my friend, certainly aren't!!!

Cook your own food.

Limit intake of prepackaged foods (Looking at you Trader Joe's dudes)

Limit the amount of salt type products you cook with.

Those are some simple things you can start with.
This guy knows. hell yeah bro

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 4.24.10 PM.png

think i had one of every fathers worst fears come true the other night :lol:

i decided to clean out an old closet the other night and got to top shelf where i used to keep personal and valuable stuff i didn't want my kids touchin (baseball cards ,comics, etc). my kids are all older now and were helping me, gettin a kick outta all the old stuff when all of a sudden i hear "whats this ? ewwww dad" !! :frown:

my oldest daughter found my old box of xxx dvd's , lotta classics :lol: did'nt even remember they were up there. my son was lookin at me like , fam u gonna pass those down ? my daughters were laughing hysterically, my wife not so much. i passed a couple to my boy ( he's 17 now and very curious) and threw the rest out :ohwell:

just lookin at those dvd's had me crackin up , realizing how long ago they were made, the clothes, the silver jewlery and women. i haven't seen my son for the last 2 days btw :lol: hurt like hell tho to throw them out but the point of all this made me realize how much time has passed, how all that is a click away now and how much time i put into those days :lol::ohwell: my girls btw are 24 and 22 in case anyone starts talkin **** ...

washed level +5

Washed family: what are some tips and tricks to reduce sodium intake?

Parents have high blood pressure so I never ate salty foods growing up and don't have cravings for it.

Substitute other strong sodium free spices Eg. Pepper based spices, garlic, Ms dash.

Sodium free or less sodium substitutes for condiments, eating out etc

If all else fails get on that hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril

thank god for not being an average athlete

touched the rim last week at 36 years old.
#lateprime

I haven't been near a basketball court in years. I'm scared. My boy who runs marathons just tore his Achilles. My brother who is 4 years younger than me tore his quad. I'm just gonna stick to my regular gym schedule. Not with the weekend warrior sh**

I work out at a university campus gym and get tempted to get on the court sometimes then I remember we still in a plague and my knees ain't built like that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom