Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Y’all throwing around all these numbers and military times got me like
E4B15D84-22DD-4D6B-91AB-A8526EB3A628.gif

Calling someone sir is the most patronizing form of “respect.”
Buddy or bud is the worst
Pal
Working in the food industry everyone is “boss” :lol:
On the other end, I really don’t know what they should be called by. I use to stay saying “boss” and “sir” :lol:

I work 8-6pm every single day. Never a late start or an early finish and I feel 10x less energy than I did 6 months ago before I started. So I can say for me personally that washed feeling is fully connected to my job.
I’m heading in this direction as well (really gonna be 7:30 to 6) and this sure does distract and take away from extracurricular activities.

Last edited:
I ran into the realtor who sold me my place while sitting on the porch. I told him I've been working more from home and he was like oh I can tell. That explains the robe and pajamas :lol:

On the other end, I really don’t know what they should be called by. I use to stay saying “boss” and “sir” :lol:

I’m heading in this direction as well (really gonna be 7:30 to 6) and his sure does distract and take away from extracurricular activities.

Yeah man it's a tough mental balance. I like to weight lift and I have to rush through workouts to get home in time to shower and relax for an hour or two before bed

Come again? Sorry, I’m having trouble understanding.
As the person working at the store or wherever what exactly do you call the customer when you don’t know their name?:lol:

Cuz when I did the go to was always “sir” and “boss” and for women I always say “miss”.

As the person working at the store or wherever what exactly do you call the customer when you don’t know their name?:lol:

Cuz when I did the go to was always “sir” and “boss” and for women I always say “miss”.

Sir? What are you a 45yr old chap from England?

Its “boss” or “boss man” or “big man”. And its the way and confidence in how you say it, you can always tell the transplants sound frail when they try and say boss.

For girls its just miss. Cant call chicks nun nowadays without getting cancelled.

Sir? What are you a 45yr old chap from England?

Its “boss” or “boss man” or “big man”. And its the way and confidence in how you say it, you can always tell the transplants sound frail when they try and say boss.

For girls its just miss. Cant call chicks nun nowadays without getting cancelled.
I’m lost on what this reply has to do with my post :lol:

I asked what else are we suppose to call a customer since when I was in that position I would use “boss” or “sir” and to be honest I didn’t like using either. One you ain’t my boss and sir never gets a reply.

Nobody is getting called “big man” when they not even bigger than me :lol:

If it was up to me it’d simply be “Yo *****” but that ain’t appropriate for the work place.

I don’t know what you’re talking about as far as frail transplants :lol: I’m from NYC.

I’m lost on what this reply has to do with my post :lol:

I asked what else are we suppose to call a customer since when I was in that position I would use “boss” or “sir” and to be honest I didn’t like using either. One you ain’t my boss and sir never gets a reply.

Nobody is getting called “big man” when they not even bigger than me :lol:

If it was up to me it’d simply be “Yo *****” but that ain’t appropriate for the work place.

I don’t know what you’re talking about as far as frail transplants :lol: I’m from NYC.

Are you okay? Im not talking about you specifically in anything in that post but the first part. :lol:

I just fell a lil while ago at work with a couple of boxes in my hands in front of a group of hot *** women who work here :rofl: |l

Not only did i fall but the boxes broke and being that all 6 of these women were there trying to help me up almost made it worse till i tried to hop up to my feet and fell again only to fart when i landed :rofl:

I rolled over with my pants hanging down and my *** sticking out , listening to these ladies help me but laughing hysterically cause of the fart flop. Where i work we have women who set up conference rooms and party's for the higher ups and they're all smokin hot. Think I'll just quit later ... washedlevel+15
Dog I'm ****ing dead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had a handful of grays right down the middle of my head since I was like 12. As I got older I was always able to convince myself I wasn't really getting old and those grays always been there. Then one day I was looking in the mirror and seen a gray pop up in my mustache. **** had me shook :lol:. Plucked that **** so fast but now I just let it rock :pimp:

Times have changed for me. In the past I would say mr for male miss for female, now I don’t call them anything, I don’t want to offend anyone.

Back
Top Bottom