Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

we got some new bloods coming in a few months and are now in training. I'm one of the trainers. three in particular have been eyeing me and damn attractive. gotta control me' self.
Fam. Im training a staff accountant. 22 yrs old. Kinda thick but she has height. And man o man.

I mean The urge is there to turn her out. Like ruin her life. But its the fact i cant flirt back. The fact that i have to be pc around her Because im training her, and a supervisor overstepped his boundary with another coworker last month, so block is hot. Lot of snitching going around.

Anywho. Its tough.

Fam. Im training a staff accountant. 22 yrs old. Kinda thick but she has height. And man o man.

I mean The urge is there to turn her out. Like ruin her life. But its the fact i cant flirt back. The fact that i have to be pc around her Because im training her, and a supervisor overstepped his boundary with another coworker last month, so block is hot. Lot of snitching going around.

Anywho. Its tough.
Tell me about it. This girl that I used to work with would always try to bump her ***/waist against me when I walked by and always had her legs up on another chair facing me. Offered me multiple rides home and everything. I'm a loyal dude so I never pursued because I was in a relationship and still am. Doesn't stop me from thinking about how easy it would have been to go full werewolf and howling in the air if I was single at the time. I would've exorcised the soul out of her body.

Last edited:
Got a double take when a waitress checked my ID last weekend. Happens every once in a while, as I think I look younger than the damn near 40 that I am. Don't know if that's flattering or if it just hit her that I'm probably old enough to be her father.
could really be checking you out. people seem to doubt my age and more than a few times always call me a boy. they typically say I'm a decade younger than how I look.

Tell me about it. This girl that I used to work with would always try to bump her ***/waist against me when I walked by and always had her legs up on another chair facing me. Offered me multiple rides home and everything. I'm a loyal dude so I never pursued because I was in a relationship and still am. Doesn't stop me from thinking about how easy it would have been to full werewolf and howling in the air if I was single at the time. I would've exorcised the soul out of her body.
I can imagine your situations like this........

I’m lucky i never got any attention from girls and now as i’m aging i get even less. I might as well be invisible at the gym lol 😂

Got a double take when a waitress checked my ID last weekend. Happens every once in a while, as I think I look younger than the damn near 40 that I am. Don't know if that's flattering or if it just hit her that I'm probably old enough to be her father.

Tell me about it. This girl that I used to work with would always try to bump her ***/waist against me when I walked by and always had her legs up on another chair facing me. Offered me multiple rides home and everything. I'm a loyal dude so I never pursued because I was in a relationship and still am. Doesn't stop me from thinking about how easy it would have been to full werewolf and howling in the air if I was single at the time. I would've exorcised the soul out of her body.

not necessarily saying this is the case here, but all i think when reading these posts is how terrible most guys are when trying to discern cues if attraction from women 😮‍💨😂😂😂 and this is kinda by design, as men are naturally biased to interpret almost any benign interaction as a go

not necessarily saying this is the case here, but all i think when reading these posts is how terrible most guys are when trying to discern cues if attraction from women 😮‍💨😂😂😂 and this is kinda by design, as men are naturally biased to interpret almost any benign interaction as a go
not sure about biased interpretation in general but definitely some have that kind of thinking. some are also clueless. in my case, I won't just rely on benign interaction but look at several signs. now, there are others that are quite dangerous that can go to extremes and go full psycho/stalker mode. I have a friend whose female colleague get stalked by a fellow co-worker just because she showed him some benign interaction. guy was practically following her wherever she went and problem was the guy couldn't get the memo or just plain obsessed. scary sh*t. I know there was a point in my life that I had to ghost a few women. that was the time that I was using a few identities for hooking up. women can really be clingy and competitive as well. it goes both ways.

Life is a b sometimes

Most of my work life worked with much older ppl. Majority were 20-30 yrs older. Health care and non profit sector.

At the new gig, my peers are old. But the other staff are young hot women. All types. Mixed. Skinny. Fit. Very smart. Ditzy. Raw. Full of life. Arrogant.

I hate it. In my prime and single days, id be taking down 2-3 of the them. But i cant. Married, kids, mortgage. And they love talking and tryna grab lunch and go to yankees games.

When inside im thinking “ if you knew the things id do to you”

Life is a b sometimes.

Felt this with my whole heart :lol:
Before I bought my house, I stayed down town right by the farmers market. Hot spot for young beautiful women on the weekends btw. I was 32 at the time, and this 25 year old comes up and randomly sparks a convo.

We talked for a minute and she's telling me how she just moved here and what not.
Long story short, she wants to do a doggy play date and grab coffee.
Hurt my heart turning that down. As I'm walking back, I look back and just see her staring.
On the inside I was like gaaaah damn. She was OD pretty.
If I weren't married, I woulda wifed off looks. If the wife and I ever divorce, I'm going after her. :lol:

hold up, where the hell do yall work to constantly be approached by supple and horny colleagues?? i’m 37 and on the “younger” side of my profession. most of my coworkers look like they’re on deck for the annual retirement ceremony

got a dude wanting to do a career pivot just to get written up for violating HR policies and be subject to mandatory workplace trainings.

Felt this with my whole heart :lol:
Before I bought my house, I stayed down town right by the farmers market. Hot spot for young beautiful women on the weekends btw. I was 32 at the time, and this 25 year old comes up and randomly sparks a convo.

We talked for a minute and she's telling me how she just moved here and what not.
Long story short, she wants to do a doggy play date and grab coffee.
Hurt my heart turning that down. As I'm walking back, I look back and just see her staring.
On the inside I was like gaaaah damn. She was OD pretty.
If I weren't married, I woulda wifed off looks. If the wife and I ever divorce, I'm going after her. :lol:
Yo family life really turned a switch in me.

I want desire these young, silly, vibrant women. But i really lack the drive. Its not in me to cheat or chase anymore. That wolf that was in me is dead.

And im fine with it. I’m just happy the charm is there. And that i dont give off the creep vibes. Plus i stay pretty much in shape and fly.

It would be hella funny if she wasn't actually coming on to me at all. 🤣

But I think about what you've mentioned alot through the years and have always been casual about things unless the woman is giving me multiple hints or shows that she's interested in an obvious manner. I've never wanted to come off as a creep and always tried to be cognizant of mannerisms. Some people are just naturally friendly and smile at everyone, some people just like showing off to the opposite sex, and some can be completely oblivious to the social cues that they may be giving off.

That's why it's good to be social and actual listen to people. Those interactions train you to read folks and familiarize yourself with give and take.

Last edited:
hold up, where the hell do yall work to constantly be approached by supple and horny colleagues?? i’m 37 and on the “younger” side of my profession. most of my coworkers look like they’re on deck for the annual retirement ceremony
:lol: . don't worry, you are not alone in your profession. majority of my colleagues are pretty much the same as yours and I wanted to get rid some of them so I can have more younger colleagues or atleast around my bracket. on the otherhand, the benefits of having these really old colleagues around is they could and will protect you in terms of politics and HR issues. you could really use the help at work. still, I want more new bloods. I'm possibly going back to school for a career upgrade, so I might not be able to reap the benefits of the changing of the guard.

as far as talking about supple horny colleagues goes, is your workplace more of a male dominated environment? mine isn't.

At my actual job (Software Test Engineer for an HR software company) there's only 2 women in the office out of about 15 people :lol:
My volunteer job (IT support for a mental health non-profit) is literally 95% women though. Technically there's a rule requiring everyone to be in college, so my coworkers are at most in their early 20s, but I was a nepotism hire. One of my close friends' girlfriend founded the org so when Covid hit and they needed to expand their operations digitally, she simply asked me and let me bypass the rule.
I'm 29 so it feels like a different planet sometimes.

Haven’t been on a bball league in about 5 years. About to hop on a team with all 35 year olds. They’ve tasked me with coming up with a team name. Suggestions GO!
Whatd you go with?

Edit im so washed there's a Convo about horny college aged co workers happening right above me but im still dying to know what dudes team name is

not sure about biased interpretation in general but definitely some have that kind of thinking. some are also clueless. in my case, I won't just rely on benign interaction but look at several signs. now, there are others that are quite dangerous that can go to extremes and go full psycho/stalker mode. I have a friend whose female colleague get stalked by a fellow co-worker just because she showed him some benign interaction. guy was practically following her wherever she went and problem was the guy couldn't get the memo or just plain obsessed. scary sh*t. I know there was a point in my life that I had to ghost a few women. that was the time that I was using a few identities for hooking up. women can really be clingy and competitive as well. it goes both ways.
I would see a woman at work and talk to her on the regular nothing too deep. She eventually just said are you going to ask me out or just keep making small talk.

**Insert Weebe gif**

I was just making small talk.

At my actual job (Software Test Engineer for an HR software company) there's only 2 women in the office out of about 15 people :lol:
My volunteer job (IT support for a mental health non-profit) is literally 95% women though. Technically there's a rule requiring everyone to be in college, so my coworkers are at most in their early 20s, but I was a nepotism hire. One of my close friends' girlfriend founded the org so when Covid hit and they needed to expand their operations digitally, she simply asked me and let me bypass the rule.
I'm 29 so it feels like a different planet sometimes.
They looking at you like someone's grandfather, calling you sir probably.

I dont think Ive worked out as much as I have in the last 6 months in my life including when I played football in high school and college. Why do I still feel sloppy.? :lol: :smh:

I dont think Ive worked out as much as I have in the last 6 months in my life including when I played football in high school and college. Why do I still feel sloppy.? :lol: :smh:
I finally got some backup at work, and they hired another engineer. I plan to take full advantage and go for 3/4 30-minute walks around the building. See what I see and also get out of the office. Girls are out of school soon, hit the gym after work onsite.

how & how often are you training? might be too much?? diet relatively clean??? are you hitting a decent amount of your recommended macro & micro nutrients?

I finally got some backup at work, and they hired another engineer. I plan to take full advantage and go for 3/4 30-minute walks around the building. See what I see and also get out of the office. Girls are out of school soon, hit the gym after work onsite.

3 or 4 30 min walks, daily or during the week?

Back
Top Bottom