Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

how & how often are you training? might be too much?? diet relatively clean??? are you hitting a decent amount of your recommended macro & micro nutrients?

3 or 4 30 min walks, daily or during the week?
During the day, then another 3-4 30 min walks at night at second gig. So basically 6-8 30 min walks a day. Take a break from PS5 at the night spot.

I do an average of 10km per day 5x a week. I'd be a lot bigger if I didn't have that kind of regimen.
KM? Come on man you in Canada, we use miles here. LOL.

The gift and curse of being in IT, we have so much free time when things are running smoothly. If I was real wild I would just dip out during work and go workout. I would have to explain the smell and being sweaty coming back to the office.

The gift and curse of being in IT, we have so much free time when things are running smoothly. If I was real wild I would just dip out during work and go workout. I would have to explain the smell and being sweaty coming back to the office.

never got used to miles the same way I never got used to sq. footage over sq. meter.

to be honest, l haven't gone much time as I did before. the 10KM routine is partly due to my work and my habit of walking to work which my co-workers find unbelievable as well. on the otherhand, walking has been a routine of mine since highschool. guess maybe one of the reasons I developed such humongous calves. my co-workers do notice me being sweaty although they knew because of my routine. they ain't complaining since I don't have any B/O.

anyway, for your pleasure, I walk 6.2 canadian miles atleast 5 times a week. :rofl:

I get an unchecked/untimed lunch...but me and my coworker usually go no longer than an hour.

When the weather is right, I use my lunch break to play basketball. Come back and sweat my *** off for the last 2 hours of the day. Once told my coworker I'm sorry if I stink lmao.

My workouts since January ish

90 minutes or 1000 calories on the norditrack atleast 5 days a week
Lift twice a week
3 to 4 days of Jiu Jitu
1 day of yoga

You would think with all this id be ready to run a marathon. All it has done is leave me in pain all day. The cardio definitely helps with Jiu jitsu because if you dont really know what youre doing you better be able to last out the 20 minute sparing sessions against better opponents.

Gross being all sweaty and smelly in the office but with how terrible that sedentary office life is for you I can't knock it. Just figure out that smell situation.
Work got gym + showers too. Folk just run around letting it dangle in there. As long u don't mind that, ur good.
It's diff kinda washness when that's ur everyday norm.

My workouts since January ish

90 minutes or 1000 calories on the norditrack atleast 5 days a week
Lift twice a week
3 to 4 days of Jiu Jitu
1 day of yoga

You would think with all this id be ready to run a marathon. All it has done is leave me in pain all day. The cardio definitely helps with Jiu jitsu because if you dont really know what youre doing you better be able to last out the 20 minute sparing sessions against better opponents.

😮‍💨 i’m assuming the cardio overlaps with the lifting & jujitsu? unless there is a particular goal/reason you’re grinding like this it might be good to experiment with your activity frequency, ideally you’d want to feel energized by the workouts or at the very least not ground down by them.

the other consideration is the diet more than adequately fueling the activity & recovery processes…

You’re in pain because you’re getting thrown around 3-4 days a week bruh. 🤼

I’m pretty beat up after a day of dirt biking and some crashes, I can’t imagine hitting the ground like that 3-4 days a week.

😮‍💨 i’m assuming the cardio overlaps with the lifting & jujitsu? unless there is a particular goal/reason you’re grinding like this it might be good to experiment with your activity frequency, ideally you’d want to feel energized by the workouts or at the very least not ground down by them.

the other consideration is the diet more than adequately fueling the activity & recovery processes…

I try to space everything out. Jiu jitsu is cardio in itself but I sometimes will do cardio before or after. I have a training session at 645AM tomorrow and Ill probably do my 90 minute bike ride before my night shift

Youre right my diet is probably not enough to fuel all this. I fast but I find myself binge eating stuff I dont usually crave like ice cream and donuts on the days I take off.

I try to space everything out. Jiu jitsu is cardio in itself but I sometimes will do cardio before or after. I have a training session at 645AM tomorrow and Ill probably do my 90 minute bike ride before my night shift

Youre right my diet is probably not enough to fuel all this. I fast but I find myself binge eating stuff I dont usually crave like ice cream and donuts on the days I take off.

i can relate, i’ve been basically doing 1 meal a day for a couple years now…so i’m always struggling with getting enough in for what i’d like to do & getting injured probably as a result 😅. ultimately i ended making a compromise with both eating a bit more and/or supplementing with protein shakes, being a bit heavier as a result 😮‍💨 & deceasing my activity frequency/intensity.

if you are feeling worn out, prioritizing something, (probably in this case the jujitsu?) then slowly adding in the other activities to gauge how you respond might help you with both not feeling so achy & the cravings…kinda depends on your goals tho…whatever the recovery is important and with such a regimen it not that surprising you aren’t always feeling optimal

quality of life

but maybe he’s just overdoing it
backfired
He mentioned he should be able to run a marathon but he’s in pain/sore. I was going to interject that that amount of training isn’t necessary if he actually is working towards want to run long distances

Sometimes I sit in my office and play this for hours, once everyone is asleep.

ashamed.gif

Looks like a relax, chill game to me.

Have had this one in my PS Store wishlist for a minute now, just waiting on a nice sale.

Looks like a relax, chill game to me.

Have had this one in my PS Store wishlist for a minute now, just waiting on a nice sale.

Also keeping an eye on this one and waiting for a sale. Eventually pulled the trigger on Maneater. Isn't horrible.

Work got gym + showers too. Folk just run around letting it dangle in there. As long u don't mind that, ur good.
It's diff kinda washness when that's ur everyday norm.
funny though that we got a no scent (perfume) policy at work but we got air fresheners in the restrooms and people with B/O walking around. I have been approached by a few anal coworkers regarding the no-perfume policy eventhough my perfume is not even strong and smelled like you just came out of the shower kind of freshness. I told them I'll stop wearing perfume the day that some of them learn about good body hygiene and stop stinking the place with their B/O. they never approached me about it ever again.

on the otherhand, a majority of them loves my scent and getting compliments like, "you smell good brotha" or "you smell so good I wanna eat you".

Back
Top Bottom