Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Got a lot of friends in town and staying over. Went out for a nice burrito with my buddy and decided to splurge and get the big mexican glass bottle coca cola. I feel wrecked by that thing. Over the past 5 years i’ve barely had soda and nowadays when I do have a soda (like 1x every 2 months) it’s usually like half a can worth with a bunch of ice. We were talking and i just kept drinking it and finished it. Feel absolutely wrecked stomach and body in shambles lol. (i know it’s not the burrito i eat that every week it’s a no cheese reasonable one)

IMG_2994.jpeg

Cant say I know what crack or opiate withdrawals are but man I be feenin for sodas these days. I dropped a grip of weight by just getting off soda(and having minimal amounts if any of sugar and most bread). Everytime I walk by one I be wanting it. Don't let me catch somebody in the street with a fresh Big Gulp im starring at that thang like its a BBL. 😢

Had my first knee injury just before the new year started (grade 2 MCL tear) Haven't been the same. Docs said I don't need surgery. Got two opinions. Still don't feel 100 %
had a grade 1/2 ACL tear back in college. there was a bit of on site hemorrhaging a day after. couldn't walk properly for 3 days. no therapy and stayed active. 5 years after that, I was experiencing a lot of pain on that area and have sort of a locked knee sensation that is quite painful. it gets worse from sitting for awhile and would experience some arthritic sort of pain. completely ignored it til 7 years later that it finally popped (broke) and had to undergo surgery (12 years of ignoring it). it's been messed up for a long time possibly close to 20 years even after surgery. had to go to rehab and active physio and maintenance til it finally resolved my recurring pain.

Last edited:
had a grade 1/2 ACL tear back in college. there was a bit of on site hemorrhaging a day after. couldn't walk properly for 3 days. no therapy and stayed active. 5 years after that, I was experiencing a lot of pain on that area and have sort of a locked knee sensation that is quite painful. it gets worse from sitting for awhile and would experience some arthritic sort of pain. completely ignored it til 7 years later that it finally popped (broke) and had to undergo surgery (12 years of ignoring it). it's been messed up for a long time possibly close to 20 years even after surgery. had to go to rehab and active physio and maintenance til it finally resolved my recurring pain.
also, one thing I remember is that every game that I play, I would be suffering from bad knee pain every single time.

Had my first knee injury just before the new year started (grade 2 MCL tear) Haven't been the same. Docs said I don't need surgery. Got two opinions. Still don't feel 100 %
also, if you are curious on considering a future knee surgery, this is how my knee looked post-op. it's called microsurgery acl repair which they say could only need 2 weeks of recovery. unfortunately I have to undergo an emergency procedure since the surgeon didn't know the extent of my injury not til I was in the OR. some fragments broke off and needed some more work and screws (organic) for attaching some of those salvagable fragments. if I only knew how bad it was and would need 4-6 weeks of recovery, I would have chosen to undergo a microfracture surgery instead. anyhow, I'm fine so it should be good but could have been way better.
red circle is top part and yellow circles are the bottom part of the knee. you can see how small the surgery was. also, my surgeon is great when it comes to the procedure but has the worst bedside manner. probably because he is the head surgeon of one of the top pro football team.

Attachments

• knee.jpg
    knee.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 786
also, if you are curious on considering a future knee surgery, this is how my knee looked post-op. it's called microsurgery acl repair which they say could only need 2 weeks of recovery. unfortunately I have to undergo an emergency procedure since the surgeon didn't know the extent of my injury not til I was in the OR. some fragments broke off and needed some more work and screws (organic) for attaching some of those salvagable fragments. if I only knew how bad it was and would need 4-6 weeks of recovery, I would have chosen to undergo a microfracture surgery instead. anyhow, I'm fine so it should be good but could have been way better.
red circle is top part and yellow circles are the bottom part of the knee. you can see how small the surgery was. also, my surgeon is great when it comes to the procedure but has the worst bedside manner. probably because he is the head surgeon of one of the top pro football team.
Looks like mini arthroscopy

Looks like mini arthroscopy
that's what the medical term or procedure for it. I didn't see the tools nor was awake during the procedure as I got knocked out by the count of 2. that was some strong sedative they used. next I know, I was already in the RR unit and the procedure was done. then some imagination went thru my mind that I could have died without me knowing. guess people get more anxious as they get old having their medical procedures performed.

You should go to physical therapy if the doctors say you don’t need surgery. I got a lot of respect for PTs, a good one who really knows what they are doing can help a lot

Reminder to go and get yourself checked out whenever you can. Had a friend with nagging back issues finally go to the doctor last month and he was in the hospital for the last month cause they found he had a rare form of kidney cancer and it was stage 4. He passed yesterday and he was not even 31.

Reminder to go and get yourself checked out whenever you can. Had a friend with nagging back issues finally go to the doctor last month and he was in the hospital for the last month cause they found he had a rare form of kidney cancer and it was stage 4. He passed yesterday and he was not even 31.
Damn. RIP to him

Folks gonna get their jokes off, but Ross's working out is paying off. Dude looks way better than he used to with his shirt off, pause lol.

Went out for a friends birthday yesterday. After dinner they all went to go have drinks at a few bars…me and the lady went straight home to bed lol.

Granted we do work today and most of them did not but still i was not talking about it

The don't know they're washed crew

Man those are the dudes from that show on TUBI, Bordersville.
After seeing Tyler Perry’s BET shows and how bad they were, I now I have a knack for finding terrible shows and watching them ****z

Check it out

visited my local gym again today and tried the old abs crunch machine that I used 10 years ago. my how I have grown really large. I couldn't even fit in and had to adjust several times. nope, just too big for it and have outgrown it. anyways, spent the typical session that I take as a washed individual. didn't pushed myself over the limit as I have other things to do tonight. it was a good session so far. targeted the muscles that I needed. guess I'm going to have a good night sleep. also, cooked myself this protein for dinner as a reward.

Attachments

• 355805217_972660830524410_182563412473655036_n.jpg
    355805217_972660830524410_182563412473655036_n.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 746
Back
Top Bottom