Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Still limping but I can actually walk now. My friend who also does MMA says stuff like this happens all the time it means Im "doing it right"....but hes crazy. :smh: |l

Im supposed to be ok with feeling like I just had a season ending injury every month?

not mad at them getting their fits off but all the gesturing and music videos is too much for me

where they going? and i wanna see the group text to coordinate these show and tells :lol:

just got back from the gym. so far I'm good. didn't go overboard and playing it by ear. did some leg work which I don't normally do but since some of the equipment were taken, just might as well do it. not bad I should say but maybe that's because those calves are the strongest muscle group I normally have. didn't break a sweat that much and could go on forever, other than my injured knee and recovering calf limiting my capacity. got some stares though like what was this guy feeding his legs with. some of them went to do some leg presses afterwards. :lol:

Spent a couple of hours working on my son’s car last night = ibuprofen for breakfast.

Cutting my grass this morning. We got a corner lot so I'm sure this happens way more often than I care to realize, but a neighbor walking their dog stopped dead on my lawn to let their dog pee.

If I had of reacted in the moment, I would have been nasty. But I let them finish up, then approach them saying I'm new to the neighborhood, trying to get my lawn together and I don't have any pets so please keep your dog off my lawn.

Washed gentlemen and gentlewomen of NT, how do you deal with this?

Cutting my grass this morning. We got a corner lot so I'm sure this happens way more often than I care to realize, but a neighbor walking their dog stopped dead on my lawn to let their dog pee.

If I had of reacted in the moment, I would have been nasty. But I let them finish up, then approach them saying I'm new to the neighborhood, trying to get my lawn together and I don't have any pets so please keep your dog off my lawn.

Exactly like you did. I don’t let my dog go on other people’s lawns because I know how much effort goes into keeping a nice lawn (through my own failed attempts :lol: ).

If you catch someone just ask that they keep it moving or at the very least dilute with water when the dog is done.

The washed way to deal with that is the passive aggressive route of gossip and putting signs up.

I’m much more a fan of telling them right there and then - that’s ridiculous behavior and it should be pointed out publicly. Don’t let the dog finish but “what do you think you are doing?”

At best they’re ignorant, at worst they don’t care and it needs pointed out.

I'm going to rehash my answer from another thread...

Kill the dog.

IMG_0248.jpg

the fact that I look forward to two drinks each day:
- an ice cold beer while I cook dinner
- hot cup of coffee when I wake up and cook breakfast

you handled it well, especially since you’re new to the neighborhood.

my dad has dealt with people letting theirs dogs **** in his yard so i put up a “please no poop” sign I got from amazon. inconsiderate neighbors still let their dogs do their business and don’t clean up after themselves. the next thing we’re going to do is put up a short plastic fence that’s about a foot high to discourage it. i hate that it’s come to this but man some people just refuse to be courteous/thoughtful

you handled it well, especially since you’re new to the neighborhood.

my dad has dealt with people letting theirs dogs **** in his yard so i put up a “please no poop” sign I got from amazon. inconsiderate neighbors still let their dogs do their business and don’t clean up after themselves. the next thing we’re going to do is put up a short plastic fence that’s about a foot high to discourage it. i hate that it’s come to this but man some people just refuse to be courteous/thoughtful

They think they also make sprinkler systems that detect movement, and then spray water at it. Try that first, but make sure you setup the security cam footage too... win win.

Amazon product ASIN B078HK12H8

just bought some Creatine off Amazon. great deal for some items so far but the majority that I would have liked still cost like gold.

Got drunk at my friends bday party at top golf and was showing off trying to get over the net . Driving ball after ball. It was Saturday night. I barely made it to work on Monday.

Felt like I got that full metal jacket treatment. Whole upper body was sore af
you had Jelly Doughnuts? Basturd !

Attachments

• community_image_1423188969.gif
    community_image_1423188969.gif
    490.7 KB · Views: 218
Back
Top Bottom