Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

@Hijo Del Promo I’m so sorry to see the pain you’ve gone through. I don’t wish this on anyone, it really is excruciating. Wishing you a speedy recovery bro 🤝💪
it is one of those things that I don't want to experience again, aside from food poisoning, being injected with epidural on my spine, and having a biopsy 5x taken from my bone marrow. oh and my ongoing synovitis symptoms which pretty much ended my competitive basketball play days.

with the off day today and being the wife's bday, i spent last night drinking tequila till 3am and can't even look at light right now. i woke up with my drawers on backwards and on only one leg. my hamstrings burn and all i want is Gatorade. i remember gettin sh*tfaced in my younger days to wake up 3 hrs later and go play a sport. now i can't see light and looking at the empty bottle makes me want the greasiest giant breakfast .

days of drinking late are long over .....

with the off day today and being the wife's bday, i spent last night drinking tequila till 3am and can't even look at light right now. i woke up with my drawers on backwards and on only one leg. my hamstrings burn and all i want is Gatorade. i remember gettin sh*tfaced in my younger days to wake up 3 hrs later and go play a sport. now i can't see light and looking at the empty bottle makes me want the greasiest giant breakfast .

days of drinking late are long over .....
IMG_5900.gif

Bruuuuh, 100% each of those spots on my head when it first started felt like an electric dagger stabbing me in the head. Sometimes it was 1 at a time, sometimes 20 at a time.

You just twitch all day.

That stopped a few days ago, then the spots start to ooze and crust. Then you get scar pain but shoooot it aay better than the electric shocks.
Jesus christ you have it on your head?
That makes me feel blessed I only had it in my ribs...

I guess one way of looking at it is that when you've recovered, you can proudly state you conquered one of the most agonizingly painful conditions.

Jesus christ you have it on your head?
That makes me feel blessed I only had it in my ribs...

I guess one way of looking at it is that when you've recovered, you can proudly state you conquered one of the most agonizingly painful conditions.
you just reminded me, I also have a few around my chest area. we're you able to sleep though? the most I was able to sleep during that time was 3 hours. I could have used some strong sedatives during that time as it was painful. add that with a terrible migraine like you head was going to explode.

it is one of those things that I don't want to experience again, aside from food poisoning, being injected with epidural on my spine, and having a biopsy 5x taken from my bone marrow. oh and my ongoing synovitis symptoms which pretty much ended my competitive basketball play days.

Good lord. You’ve been through some stuff 😳

you just reminded me, I also have a few around my chest area. we're you able to sleep though? the most I was able to sleep during that time was 3 hours. I could have used some strong sedatives during that time as it was painful. add that with a terrible migraine like you head was going to explode.
I've been prescribed and taking sleeping medication daily for the last 9 years so I was able to sleep to some extent, but yeah in short intervals. I'll just say that a lot more Zopiclone pills were consumed during that time than on regular days :lol:
By the time I got shingles, I had also been taking the maximum daily dosage of Tramadol (medium strength opioid) for at least several years, yet the shingles pain was horrendous despite being on opioids 24/7.

Worst pain I ever felt was bladder spasms, imagine holding your piss the worst you’ve ever had to pee for 3 days straight. Morphine didn’t even phase it.

I was getting this fixed, also took that pic myself. :lol:

IMG_1025.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been prescribed and taking sleeping medication daily for the last 9 years so I was able to sleep to some extent, but yeah in short intervals. I'll just say that a lot more Zopiclone pills were consumed during that time than on regular days :lol:
By the time I got shingles, I had also been taking the maximum daily dosage of Tramadol (medium strength opioid) for at least several years, yet the shingles pain was horrendous despite being on opioids 24/7.
Atleast you had some. I practically had to ride the pain and itch for several days without any pain meds other than the anti herpes pills and ointment. I'm just thinking what I did to get over the pain. I knew I can't even shed a tear while I was in agony and curled like a baby. Can't even eat. But I guess playing with video games helped to reduce the pain in some small way.

I'm paying for the extra spicy massaman curry I ate yesterday. Nonspecific GI issues. :smh:

Last edited:
I had a dental procedure done last week and I ended up falling asleep later that day from like 7pm to almost 8am the next day. I swear I haven’t been tired since :lol:

Back
Top Bottom