Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I'm starting to dislike smoking across the board. **** up your lungs and have you walking around smelling like ***. I'm judging anyone over 30 smelling loud in public. Especially when there's alternatives now.

I'm starting to dislike smoking across the board. **** up your lungs and have you walking around smelling like ***. I'm judging anyone over 30 smelling loud in public. Especially when there's alternatives now.
as a young adult back then, I didn't mind. now I'm way past that age, it's an annoyance. sat with someone on a bus that smelled a combination of dust, smokes and someone who hasn't taken a shower. just lethal combination. vape I don't mind though.

I haven’t drank alcohol since the start of this year, but decided to have 3 beers with dinner last night.

I woke up this morning with acid reflux and feeling like I went 6 rounds with Tyson Fury. I think I’m gonna stay Cali sober moving forward. :lol: :smh:

🤔 cali sober?

I haven’t drank alcohol since the start of this year, but decided to have 3 beers with dinner last night.

I woke up this morning with acid reflux and feeling like I went 6 rounds with Tyson Fury. I think I’m gonna stay Cali sober moving forward. :lol: :smh:
Damn, made me think back to the first time I was getting those bouts of indigestion that wake you up because you feel like you're drowning in lava. Had to cut back on drinking and eating whatever.

I never had heartburn. I heard it’s awful though.

I know a guy who died from acid reflux. Choked on it in his sleep. He didn’t even love foul at all, good shape and sober.

I never had heartburn. I heard it’s awful though.

I know a guy who died from acid reflux. Choked on it in his sleep. He didn’t even love foul at all, good shape and sober.
it's bad but it's not bad. thing is it is like having a heart attack except that it's not. chest pain. word though. don't get to bed nor lie down after eating. on average, just sit or stay up for 2 hours just to be on the safe side. heartburn could last days.

love me a drink still and a smoke.

luckily i can still enjoy both and still wake up and be productive. i have mastered preparation and listening to my body though. i know when ive had enough.
my drinking level is at the point where i know what pace to drink at and become a good version of myself and not a drunk idiot.

I need to lose 20-25 lbs
Any suggestions?

My wife said we should make some lifestyle changes a few months ago and I’ve lost 40lbs and feel great. It’s basically plant focussed, lean protein (and a decent amount), moderate carb and no junk - the first week or so took some effort but it broke some bad habits and now we’re significantly healthier.

Teambeachbody.com has resources. I used an app to track it.

The only hard part is that you need to eat it all - so lunch was like 30 minutes of eating veg sometimes - and there’s a lot of prep work.

Worked for me though and we’re still doing a modified version which is just good stuff.

The alternatives suck. Vaping is trash and edibles don't work for me.

So Imma walk around smelling like I just chiefed in my car every where I go...cuz I more than likely just chiefed in my car.

It's a lot of **** I'm like, okay I gotta be an adult about this. Smelling like weed isn't one of them.

200w.gif

Vaping really that bad when you don’t have to buy those fake ones kids are buying? Cmon

In Minnesota we still just have fake edibles, and you can technically grow your own plans minimally

It's really not even the substance itself, it's smell of the smoke of it on clothes. Smells awful to me, like tobacco.

I don’t like the smell either, I never did. I remember going to movies in 2013-2014 and hitting the bowl with friends as you’re literally stepping out of the car for one last one, even though you all passed it around on the car ride there.

There’s no way we didn’t smell or at least to a point where no one noticed, but we tried on the way to the theater we tried to blow it out the window and never having the smoke come back at you. Minimal requirement :lol:

Store made vapes are pretty weak though.

shatter in your own pen you load in the coils old school is where it’s at.

I would have California friends send me the cartridges but they both moved back to MN now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom