Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I can't finish a movie in one sitting. Old man nap kicks in too hard.

For me, it can be a battle if the movie theater has really comfortable seats lol.
Managed to even fall asleep during John Wick 4 in theatre. Some of those fight sequences were SO long.

For me, it can be a battle if the movie theater has really comfortable seats lol.
Managed to even fall asleep during John Wick 4 in theatre. Some of those fight sequences were SO long.

I rarely go to theatres any more but if I go I need caffiene. It has nothing to do with the movie, could be the most lit movie ever and if I sleep I sleep.

I was watching Quiet Place day 1, next thing you know there's a 10 min gap in the movie I don't remember. So I just turned it off and went to bed.:lol:

I took my daughter to see Frozen on a Saturday morning. Basically dozed through the whole thing - princess, singing reindeer, some trolls, some other stuff, end of the movie.

It was only years later when we watched it again that I had any clue what was going on. I was so confused by missing basically the whole plot.

Onedrive does a thing where it shows you a pic from today's date from past years. Had one pop up today and i'm like wait, I didn't take any pics today, but this looks like I did. Turns out it's a "before" pic I took from a year ago today and I look the exact same :lol:

still a win you didn’t gain weight

messed around and turned my ankle stepping on one of my daughter’s toys (a remote control car). It feels exactly like when I used to turn it hooping coming down off a 40+ inch vertical jump and landing on someone’s foot.

Accidentally kneeling on one of my son’s legos. Pain.
ezgif-4-273ba863de.gif

The new air tech challenge II’s were released. I still got my OGs…. With insoles

I went to Vegas on Saturday. I feel so bad today still. also i bought a round of drinks at the club and it was $320 for 5 drinks. And dinner was $200. Spent so much for a basic evening and night out lol. I really never want to go back.

that was the bachelor party. thankfully the wedding was designed for the washed. we started at 5 pm ended at 11 pm ordered pizza back to the hotel room for a late night snack. Much better.

that was the bachelor party. thankfully the wedding was designed for the washed. we started at 5 pm ended at 11 pm ordered pizza back to the hotel room for a late night snack. Much better.

That sounds glorious. A few months ago went to my youngest cousin’s wedding. He’s 28. They asked us if we wanted to join their after party at a local bar lounge after 11p. “Sorry we would, but we don’t have anyone to watch the kids.” 🥲

At my mom's just chilling my daughter walks out with a bowl of oreos cereal I try a few bites couldn't do it too sweet for me. I walk in the kitchen see what else she has I see lucky charms, crunch berries, frosted wheat , and for some reason the Honey bunches of oats caught my eye. I've seen commercials for this cereal before when I was younger it was never in my house growing up. This was a cereal I didn't think really bought. I poured a bowl man..I then ate 3 more. I don't know if you have to be a certain age for it to hit but honey bunches of oats is 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom