Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I quite enjoy Saturdays spent at Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond, word to Frank the Tank. Used to hate going to those places with my grandpa and mom. Also starting to try to get into lawn maintenance besides just cutting grass. My yard still looks like crap though.

Diastolic used to stay in the 60s and 70s

20180503_193340.jpg

sad-cat-looking-out-the-window_1.jpg

Brah my body can't handle manual labor like it used too. In my prime years, I used to be the go-to dude my peoples used to call for moving. I could help one of my homies move, and still have the energy to hoop later.

Couple weeks ago I helped my girl's sister move into a new townhouse and I was in shambles afterward.

Catch me going back to my car like.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Then when I got home I had me a long hot Epsom Salt soak, word to @sckid, like....

tumblr_oh7pnaMOO71rfd7lko1_500.gif
Now i just say no when folks need help moving. Sorry.

Waaaaaaat.

That's insane.

Didn't eem know bp could go that high.

there's something called white coat syndrome when u visit the doctor that makes it go up because your anxious.....happened to me once.

Did u feel any different?

Oh nah, Dr anxiety wouldn't drive your pressure that high. I legit had hypertension, and was controlling it with diet and exercise because I hated the way pills made me feel. Got complacent and stopped paying attention.

Nah I felt "normal", I was living with it that way for a while with no idea. I'd say only differences were more frequent migraines, which to me wasn't different at the time, but I haven't had a single one after that. I felt the difference when the pressure was dropped down to normal and controlled, took me a few months to get used to it. I was super weak and lethargic during that readjustment period. I was doing the young dumb " I don't need no doctor or health insurance" thing and it caught up to me. I should've been had a stroke or heart attack living like that, luckily I didn't. The nurses didn't take kindly to me joking about that, saying maybe i was superhuman.

Brah my body can't handle manual labor like it used too. In my prime years, I used to be the go-to dude my peoples used to call for moving. I could help one of my homies move, and still have the energy to hoop later.

Couple weeks ago I helped my girl's sister move into a new townhouse and I was in shambles afterward.

Then when I got home I had me a long hot Epsom Salt soak, word to SC kid SC kid like....

Fw me I'll have you on a lumberjack workout, you'll feel like you 21 again.

I could never get a solid answer on whether this stuff good for the hairline or not.

**** that, come on home brother.

Then when I got home I had me a long hot Epsom Salt soak, word to SC kid SC kid , like....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The bat **** insane numbers from over a year ago that landed me in the hospital for a week. Wasn't paying attention to my health.
20180505_113655.jpg

Son...what? :wow:

I've never seen a reading like that in my life.

Went to the clinic to get some treatment for an ear infection last October. They took my pressure and it was 170/120, damn near stroke level. :smh: They wanted me to comeback and take another pressure reading, but I never came back.

Change my lifestyle up though after that. Starting walking regularly in the mornings, trying to get my 10,000 steps a day goal in.

A reading like that you should be in a coma.

Use black men really need to stop being so lackadaisical with our health. :smh:

Any non married/fathers feeling washed? I’m 30 which isn’t crazy old but I don’t feel washed yet but I don’t have kids and I’m not married. Wondering if that has any impact

i don't want to say i'm washed but i am tired often, then again i work as a mailman averaging 60+ hours a week. if anything being without kids and single isn't an L. I still have tremendous energy. probably be washed with a family

i don't want to say i'm washed but i am tired often, then again i work as a mailman averaging 60+ hours a week. if anything being without kids and single isn't an L. I still have tremendous energy. probably be washed with a family

That's such a hard job man. Especially 60+ hours. I wouldn't have energy either, regardless of being washed.

The Washed Support Group is here for you anytime though famb. This is a judgment free zone. Denial is common in this 7 step process. Acceptance being the final step to washed-ness.

What kind of vodka you drinking? I notice the better quality liquor I drink, the better I feel in the morning
don't know bruh
my homie was just making mules all night

i usually don't drink vodka though

Back
Top Bottom