Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

images

One of the GOAT NT threads. :rofl::rofl::nthat:

Non-stop lulz.

Took my Nieces to the UrbanAir Indoor Trampoline, last week. Man, the next day I was all sore, and felt like I got hit by a truck.
I was jumping with them the whole time and went thru the tube things they have at chuck E cheeses.

I was super excited to get my order from Amazon this weekend....

I ordered a new lunch box/bag for work and some re-freezable ice blocks.

Yoooo I've been neeeeeding something new for work. I've been struggle lunchboxing it with those cheap hot/cold bags and putting ice cubes in zip locks. Time to step my game up

I gave up P for sleep this Saturday. Yep, unless they're super attractive to me I 'd rather sleep than smash. Officially washed.

This is me. I literally denied my girl the other night because i wanted to sleep.

I know im washed cuz i aint tryna **** everytime. Im tired yo lol.

Went to the gas station to get my scratches.

The soda isle caught my attention.

End of the day and it's perfectly blocked.

20180430_145647.jpg

Somebody's doin a hellova job.

Hellova job

ezgif-3-c90072b5c5.gif

Your local gas station is lacking on cultural sodas.

On second thought, that store looks to clean to cater to anyone with culture.

was at costco yesterday and they had a deal on those sun shades you put on your windshield...$6.99
now ive never had the mind to think i needed it...but at that price i had to have it.

best believe i copped that hot dog combo and pep slice all for less than $4 after too...

Went to the gas station to get my scratches.

The soda isle caught my attention.

End of the day and it's perfectly blocked.

20180430_145647.jpg

Somebody's doin a hellova job.

Hellova job

ezgif-3-c90072b5c5.gif

r6Vk1_s-200x150.gif

That aisle is indeed arranged magnificently.

Should change thread title to "mature folk that understand the important things and appreciate the little things in life thread", ... Or is that too long?...

dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes My bro how'd you manage to get those young cats to NOT step on your shoes?
I was up on the balcony sippin at a table til KRIT came on...i was walking around a bit but by time Cyhis set was done, my knees and back was tellin me to sit down.

By time KRIT wuz there i was about 6 $2 PBRs in and everybody had blunts in rotation so i was feelin a lil buzz i stood up near the edge of the balcony and rocked the old man this music is da bomb head nod the rest of the night>D:rofl:

Sometimes my hair gets too thick but I don't feel like doing an entire cut with a lineup, fade etc. If I don't plan on going anywhere special then I'll just cut it lower and keep it moving. Me 10 years ago wouldn't be caught dead in the streets like this.

Sometimes my hair gets too thick but I don't feel like doing an entire cut with a lineup, fade etc. If I don't plan on going anywhere special then I'll just cut it lower and keep it moving. Me 10 years ago wouldn't be caught dead in the streets like this.

When I don't have that $25 for the shave and cut, i no longer have any shame busting out the color coded walmart wahls and hittin that #2 all over...#1.5 if im trying to make it last and not just get by til the next cut. 25 year old me had a fesh cut every other Wednesday. Now im washed up 1 cut a month with self maintenance dude

Went to the barber yesterday and normally I get the Kobe special. I've been on that no dambs given tip for a couple months though so my hair was wolf status. I had the Duke starting 5 length on top so I figured I'd do something edgy and get a faux-hawk going........

Explained to my barber what I wanted....he just looked at me and said "bruh you're way too old to be rockin that immature look"

Hello darkness my old friend
b76.gif

Last edited:
Went to the barber yesterday and normally I get the Kobe special. I've been on that no dambs given tip for a couple months though so my hair was wolf status. I had the Duke starting 5 length on top so I figured I'd do something edgy and get a faux-hawk going........

Explained to my barber what I wanted....he just looked at me and said "bruh you're way to old to be rockin that immature look"

Hello darkness my old friend
b76.gif

bro its been a rough couple months for you

rip to your younger days lol

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom