Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

our apartments do free brunch/lunch every other saturday for the residents
they are doing brisket and chicken nachos today and im not going to get any cause i don't wan't to go over my caloric limit.
C'mon, man! That sounds like a legit deal.

Our apartment hires this wack mexican food stand every month. :smh:

I realize I am collecting doctors.

When I was young, I had one doctor, when to that fool for everything.

Now I got:

-Primary Care Doctor
-Allergist
-Dermatologist (she helps me sexy my grill up)
-Endocrinologist (to manage a pituitary gland tumor I got)
-Urologist (because of a family risk of prostate cancer and a cancer scare I had last year)
-Cardiologist (my dad and other relatives had strokes in their 40s) so I am taking precautions
-Optometrist (I go to him because I get a free visit from my job)
-Dentist/Dental Hygienist

:smh: so washed

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Now I got:

-Primary Care Doctor
-Allergist
-Urologist (because of a family risk of prostate cancer and a cancer scare I had last year)
-Cardiologist (my dad and other relatives had strokes in their 40s) so I am taking precautions

tenor.gif
New doctors should be able to do it all, but lazy. Most vacations and holidays of anyone on my timeline

Now I got:

-Primary Care Doctor
-Allergist

tenor.gif

Yo my physician asked about my prostate...yo im 30

Yo my physician asked about my prostate...yo im 30

My pops was telling me his doctor told him he had to do a prostate exam. She said he can either do a PSA or the other way. He's like **** that I'm doing the PSA. She's tryna tell him the other way isn't that bad and it's quick, etc etc. He told me he's like listen doc, I'm more worried you gonna want a second opinion. Let's just do the PSA. He said doc was dying laughing :lol:

Man. Need some of y’all ages.

I hope none are under 33.

I mean I fall asleep early, but that’s only because I have to be awake at 450 to work.

I had two strong beers Thursday night, felt fine when I woke up, but as the morning progressed a hangover kicked in so bad I almost puked at the office a few times. Thought I was gonna faint sitting through a morning meeting. Called it quits after lunch came home and took a nap. Washed.
jesus Christ off two?

Pretty sure I'm getting arthritis
I had two strong beers Thursday night, felt fine when I woke up, but as the morning progressed a hangover kicked in so bad I almost puked at the office a few times. Thought I was gonna faint sitting through a morning meeting. Called it quits after lunch came home and took a nap. Washed.
Thats from not drinking enough water tho(usually)

Back
Top Bottom