Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Fools in here in their prime years 21-30 talking bout never washed.

Trust me I used to talk greasy like that too, especially to the older cats at work. Said my body wouldn’t change bc I will continue to eat great and stay in the gym. Man life happens, I just came to the realization my body isn’t the same this year and I’m 33. Like the old heads say...”keep living youngfella.”

Fools in here in their prime years 21-30 talking bout never washed.

Trust me I used to talk greasy like that too, especially to the older cats at work. Said my body wouldn’t change bc I will continue to eat great and stay in the gym. Man life happens, I just came to the realization my body isn’t the same this year and I’m 33. Like the old heads say...”keep living youngfella.”
From 27 to 33, what was the biggest change to your body?

From 27 to 33, what was the biggest change to your body?
Nothing crazy in my everyday life, like I said at 27 I wasn’t even close to thinking about marriage or kids, I was running the streets. Life happened and Now at 33 I have a family and my thought process is completely different. So my working out went from 5 times a week to 2 max...I realized I’m not the same player hooping wise and its starting to mess with me can’t lie, also starting to notice the hairline is getting thinner. Thats something I’m def not feeling.

Oh and drinking...drinking ain’t the same. My recovery time is so damn slow. When i drink now i drink to feel nice, not get drunk.

But you good man...keep up them good eating habits for sure.

I don't think the breakdown happens with the body AS MUCH AS the amount of time you will be able to dedicate to working out/hooping does.

Like Cam said, you won't have as much time to be able to do those things because MAYBE life changes for you. Kids, family, etc.

But maybe, you will have the time and are able to workout during lunch and stay on top of it.

Nothing crazy in my everyday life, like I said at 27 I wasn’t even close to thinking about marriage or kids, I was running the streets. Now at 33 I have a family. So my working out went from 5 times a week to 2 max...I realized I’m not the same player hooping wise and it starting to mess with me can’t lie, also starting to notice the hairline is getting thinner. Thats something I’m def not feeling.

Oh and drinking...drinking ain’t same. My recovery time is so damn slow. When i drink now i drink to feel nice, not get drunk.

Gotcha, that's understandable. Glad I never picked up on drinking.

Nothing crazy in my everyday life, like I said at 27 I wasn’t even close to thinking about marriage or kids, I was running the streets. Life happened and Now at 33 I have a family and my thought process is completely different. So my working out went from 5 times a week to 2 max...I realized I’m not the same player hooping wise and its starting to mess with me can’t lie, also starting to notice the hairline is getting thinner. Thats something I’m def not feeling.

Oh and drinking...drinking ain’t the same. My recovery time is so damn slow. When i drink now i drink to feel nice, not get drunk.

But you good man...keep up them good eating habits for sure.

Yeah homie, it’s time for you to be middleagedthundercat

I don't think the breakdown happens with the body AS MUCH AS the amount of time you will be able to dedicate to working out/hooping does.

Like Cam said, you won't have as much time to be able to do those things because MAYBE life changes for you. Kids, family, etc.

But maybe, you will have the time and are able to workout during lunch and stay on top of it.

Well, I do have a family. Work 9-10 hours a day, but I've been able to keep the workouts and what not up. So far. lol

Only dudes who hit their physical prime in their 30's were dudes who were 3 bills + throughout their 20's and never worked out :lol:

That being said you know you're washed when a 27yr old on a sneaker forum claims he's still in his physical prime and you try and tear him down (pause)

6A634D69-10B6-442D-8E3A-D4A6EFAB516F.jpeg
D7E87395-2C78-4955-A4AB-47C09515E33B.jpeg
I don’t even hoop anymore fam

This is my definition of a lit weekend

I picked up some contract work recently. This lady that works there, I coulda swore she was bout 40...she tells me she's 28.

I wanted to say got damn wtf happened to you.

Couple people there thought I was fresh out of college. Felt good :lol:...til my beard grows out and the Greys make an appearance

Back
Top Bottom