Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I noticed I have a hard time getting past defenders off the dribble and first step nowadays.......like it wasnt even a thought back in the day, I just did it cause I know I'll get past them but now I have to calculate if the defender is washed also. So this is how NBA players become spot up shooters eventually.

#ThunderMeloStatus

tenor.gif

Team never washed checking in. New job has an indoor court so i record myself shooting around and critique it. Im nowhere near as sharp as i used to be, but coming in here daily and eating better will have me close to my old self. I'll be 35 in 2 months aasi I'll be giving hollis that work again.
SmartSelect_20180710-201851_Video Player.gif
Fam telegraphing where he's gon be, that's a turnover. Verdict is washed.

I started working out about 2 months ago. Just lifting weights and for cardio I use the bike.

2.5 weeks ago the coworkers meet up to hoop on Sunday. I've played basketball maybe once in the last year and a half.

I'm feeling good and my wind is good so I play for 2 straight hours.

I walked like a cripple for a week then played for 30 minutes the next Sunday.

I'm still feeling it right now. I've had tendonitis since I was 28 but I rocked some Chopat straps so I thought I was good.

Going down stairs kills me and the back of my left knee is killing me.
Man stairs are like your mortal enemy as you get older. First step have you clutching the rail like hold up, I didn't even do **** today.

Aré y’all 30 stepping up your dress game?

I’m usually a Levi’s type of guy with vans shoes and shirt.

Some reason I was thinking this fit wouldn’t work at 40 :lol:

at work maybe 2 outta 5 days
ill wear jeans white t and some forces or jordans
other than that at work
other 3
ill wear some slacks
a ralph lauren button up untucked
and some vans or forces

I noticed I have a hard time getting past defenders off the dribble and first step nowadays.......like it wasnt even a thought back in the day, I just did it cause I know I'll get past them but now I have to calculate if the defender is washed also. So this is how NBA players become spot up shooters eventually.

#ThunderMeloStatus

I remember a time in my late 20s when i legitimately felt like i was unguardable. I was still athletic and i was all the way in my bag when it came to moves/ creativity. I was just never a good shooter. But with that rock i could have my way with anyone. Nowadays i feel like a car that needs a timing belt and axles smh hardly any explosion.

Lol I had a stretch where I couldn't get around anybody. I didn't feel slow and I was still getting buckets but I had to earn em, my go to move before was just to blow by guys. Then one day I went to the park and just worked on my footwork. Between the legs, stutter step, between the legs, stutter step full speed from the free throw line to the baseline and back for like 5 sets. After that I was back to blowing by dudes like nothing again

Team never washed checking in. New job has an indoor court so i record myself shooting around and critique it. Im nowhere near as sharp as i used to be, but coming in here daily and eating better will have me close to my old self. I'll be 35 in 2 months and I'll be giving cats that work again.
SmartSelect_20180710-201851_Video Player.gif

Gotdamn that pullback is weak as ****

SN to post don’t match at all

SooperNoCrossover

excited about my new Dyson Fan. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yo you copped this joint?

61hqf4BuUEL._SX425_.jpg

Let me pull up fam. We can set up 2 collapsible chairs and just absorb the cool breeze b. Just set the fan up directly in front of us

1b77f4de19f4c46991725c8506509eed.jpg

I’ll bring a 6 pack and some lemon peppers

I always wanted to try one of those joints in person

When washed gotta at least feel comfortable in what you're wearing.
Cargos >

Ask yourself this, WHAT will happen to a 40 year old that wears it?

Nothing. Do what you want. Just clothes man, wear your t shirts

Back
Top Bottom