Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

if y'all aren't taking cold showers, you are doing it wrong. cold exposure is essential.
might be hard to get in to cold showers at first so yall should try starting off in a warm shower and slowly decreasing the temperature.

frequent exposure to cold is linked to a number of different health benefits. For example, scientists have found evidence that exposure to cold speeds up metabolism. Another benefit of exposing your body to cold is that it reduces inflammation, swelling and sore muscles. Therefore, many athletes use ice baths and other types of exposure to cold as a means to speed up recovery after physical exercise. Furthermore, cold body therapy is also linked to improved quality of sleep, more focus,and even to an improved immune response.

So I will be getting my kitchen/bathroom remodeled in a few weeks and my hot water heater JUST went out not too long ago. (2 weeks ago).

So I have been FORCED to take cold showers since then.

The first few times, it was rough but I am able to deal with them comfortably now.

So, an indirect thanks I guess.

A21153F4-190B-4E4D-91D6-A327D6070386.jpeg

I realized I’m washed when someone at work yesterday who’s probably around 21 or so said how well I manage my money since I just bought a new truck in cash. He said “you’re showing us young people how we need to better handle our money.” I def feel like I’m washed after he said that comment to me.

So I will be getting my kitchen/bathroom remodeled in a few weeks and my hot water heater JUST went out not too long ago. (2 weeks ago).

So I have been FORCED to take cold showers since then.

The first few times, it was rough but I am able to deal with them comfortably now.

So, an indirect thanks I guess.

Please post pics of the remodel when it's complete.

I realized I’m washed when someone at work yesterday who’s probably around 21 or so said how well I manage my money since I just bought a new truck in cash. He said “you’re showing us young people how we need to better handle our money.” I def feel like I’m washed after he said that comment to me.
Dude’s a scumbag for wording it like that. Don’t trust him.

I realized I was washed for the last few months, I get heartburn after eating spicy food and have to sleep with two pillows to prop my head up. SMFH
Damn i felt this. Being 9 months preg this is my every night struggle along with the copious amount of heart burn med.

I realized I was washed for the last few months, I get heartburn after eating spicy food and have to sleep with two pillows to prop my head up. SMFH
Just realized I need 2 pillows as well. My neck and upper back been stiff on and off for a few months . Not generally that bad but definitely noticable. Started using 2 pillows a few nights ago and have seen improvement since .. bout to look into specialized pillows ...

#washed

whats that review looking like ?
Well i actually like it so far. It got the Tineco vaccum. Originally i was looking at a roomba to pick up dog hair that the broom and mop miss but i did more research and found that this vaccums and also mops it basically so it would save me some work. There's no carpet in our apartment so it works pretty well.

used to do all cold showers...no more!
it's warm water then crank that mf to cold....knock the sleep right outta ya!
you find yourself doing this weird *** dance in there too....

Back
Top Bottom