Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I never had any tooth nerve pain before. I heard it’s awful though.

I always thought my wisdom teeth were good but one of them mf’er gave me gum disease. :lol:

It was crooked and I couldn’t clean an area and that did it.

Luckily it’s no big deal since it was caught early. Only a tiny bit of bone loss that won’t progress more where my wisdom tooth was that caused it.
nerve pain hurts like a mofo. pain is instantaneous and could linger. it is ultra-sensitive. anyway, anything that concerns nerves is really painful. it doesn't matter which part.

Last year had a root canal on one of my lower jaw molars. One of those numbing injections the needle I think hit one of nerves in my lower jaw. Couldn't sleep or lay down on my right side for months without it hurting.

As an addict, yeah people shouldn't be using opioids past 1-2 weeks at most.
If necessary, at least go with a low-medium strength opioid like Tramadol.
problem is, it is highly addictive. people tend to misuse it a lot on a regularity.

As I’m getting older, I find it harder and harder to recover from being sick. Last week had an upper respiratory infection, still have it. I thought it would be gone in like 3 days. A whole week and a half later still struggling. Back in the day if I ever got sick, which was rare, it’d be two-three days. Now, two-three weeks.

People acting like you’re supposed to turn down some morphine while you’re near death, in shock and in another world you’re so f’ed up.

Trust me you’re not gonna be above the influence when half the blood in your body is spilling out.

Word. Talking about turn down opioids like it’s really an option.

You either want to go through excruciating pain during recovery or do it the right way.

You aren’t even gonna be in control anyways. I don’t remember even days before, your brain just wipes it out in survival mode.

Maybe it’s different for some people but I don’t remember and I guess it’s normal.

I made this thread 5 years ago.
38BD4DEA-54FE-4340-9A0B-9E3E83C7849C.gif

Can't even knock y'all hooked on the stuff. That raw nerve pain got you feeling like that Castaway scene. The tooth extraction part.
Either that or deleting yourself.

You aren’t even gonna be in control anyways. I don’t remember even days before, your brain just wipes it out in survival mode.

Maybe it’s different for some people but I don’t remember and I guess it’s normal.
They gave me a bunch of pills. Some for pain, some were antibiotics.

I want all the good stuff if I'm ever in some unbearable pain. Not trying to be Bravehart.

Telling younger people "we didn't have this or that" back in our day always give you that washed feeling. Keeps happening more and more nowadays. Kinda like when your grandparents would tell you about not having things like TVs back in their day.

Watching people get dressed up and intentionally wear high water pants is wild. I made a dude want to fight me in 6th grade for roasting his high-water pants. :lol: I'm mad washed

Sagging trend is said to have started in jail but the truth is, it started with dudes tryna front off their high water pants :rofl:

Last edited:
I wanted to cut my locs about 4-5 years back, just kept putting off. Glad I did it though, now I see what’s really up there lol. I honestly looked at a pic of me from 7th grade and realized hairline hadn’t changed much, and was like “oh yeah, let’s go”

Back
Top Bottom