Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Had to jump in on practice the other day (I’m a basketball coach) had to bust a lil move and immediately felt some pulling in my back. Dead had to do the stop and grab of my back. One of the kids even peeped and was like “yea he can’t be moving like that anymore”

Hope you blew the whistle and said on the line then had them run some suicides!

IMG_1528.jpeg

Heaviest snow I have ever shoveled. Never again. This is my body signing off. NT. It has been real.

My job is to plow snow. There is no snow so I’m cutting down trees and it SUCKS. Sore af my shoulders are dead
IMG_1326.jpeg

Heaviest snow I have ever shoveled. Never again. This is my body signing off. NT. It has been real.

This is clean. :emoji_thumbsup: I can never get my driveway to look this good lol. Always a patch that has been compacted down and its too difficult to scrape off.

When I need to shovel now, I gotta do a full dynamic warm up lol.

and those gas snow plow machines? Not worth it for yall? I'm so washed that I was fed up and fixed mine finally so shovelling only goes to minor details

My bro does plowing and sometimes I think about helping for extra $$ but then I’m like nah I’m good on shoveling for 8 hours :lol: I would need to be in the truck

My bro does plowing and sometimes I think about helping for extra $$ but then I’m like nah I’m good on shoveling for 8 hours :lol: I would need to be in the truck
my bro-in-law plows snow. not sure how much he's getting paid for but it's an all-nighter when it's worse.

Back
Top Bottom