Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My previous job involved a lot of digging.. sometimes with compact gravel, dry hardened dirt, etc. I think it messed up the nerves from my arms and shoulders over time because I started to feel electric shock like pains there sometimes while in bed especially if it was a hard day. I've moved onto another job with a lot less labor involved and I don't experience that stuff anymore

You can make decent side money if you have a truck with a plow, during storms. At least out where people have longer driveways (outer suburbs / country). $20 per driveway, or to pull stuck cars back onto the road

I started developing plantar fasciitis on just my right foot. I got one of those Copperfit sleeves for my arch and it's the first time I feel old about anything in life.

Starting to go bald , falling asleep early and know nothing about today's music :smh:

Thought I'd never see these days....

Reactions: LD7
I feel that bit about today’s music so hard now. And even when I try to listen to newer stuff, I’m not a fan of the sound and end up switching. Yep, I’m old and washed lol

IMG_1579.jpeg

Haven’t been this excited for some snow since college. 36 inch snow pusher. Cut my time in half. Highly recommend. It does get caught in the ridges of the drive way so be careful if you are pushing with the handle near your, say midsection.

Bros, I legit thought I was going crazy but my feet have gotten bigger. Looked it up, apparently gravity causes your arches to lower (I had high ones) causing you to increase in shoe size

Bros, I legit thought I was going crazy but my feet have gotten bigger. Looked it up, apparently gravity causes your arches to lower (I had high ones) causing you to increase in shoe size

Yeah, I wear a full size bigger than I used to. I did some barefoot running for a while too and my toes have spread out - many shoes are now too narrow at the front for me.

I recently got some new Nike’s in a wide size which are great - so I bought 5 pairs.

Barefoot running, not on sand/grass or anything?

Mainly on grass. I struggled with the totally barefoot thing (stones and dog poop were my main fears) so I got some barefoot shoes - basically an unsupportive thin running shoe that just protects your feet.

I used to have very bent toes with poor mobility - after a few months I noticed that they mainly touch the ground and are a lot straighter. Part of that was wearing too narrow shoes when I was younger, and part of that was strengthening and moving them to allow them to take a more natural shape.

Mainly on grass. I struggled with the totally barefoot thing (stones and dog poop were my main fears) so I got some barefoot shoes - basically an unsupportive thin running shoe that just protects your feet.

I used to have very bent toes with poor mobility - after a few months I noticed that they mainly touch the ground and are a lot straighter. Part of that was wearing too narrow shoes when I was younger, and part of that was strengthening and moving them to allow them to take a more natural shape.
you were out running in these joints?

1707663340740.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom