Moments When You Were Caught Doing Something Perverted

two zero five

Banned
My cousin and I was playing Smackdown vs. Raw on Xbox 360

Waiting for the match to start, the loading screen appears and it's this beautiful woman

I step forward to the screen and act like I'm sucking her ****
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

My mom walks by and gives me the stone face of death
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I felt so embarrassed
laugh.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Waiting for the match to start, the loading screen appears and it's this beautiful woman

I step forward to the screen and act like I'm sucking her ****
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I felt so embarrassed
laugh.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

I step foward to the screen and act like I'm sucking her ****
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I felt so embarrassed
laugh.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was browsing NT at home.
Someone posted a Birdman music video about how the house in the video isn't rented but it's really his house.
I'm watching the music video but I had my headphones in because my brother was playing COD.
I pause the video to take a drink of water.
Just my luck I paused at right at the part some super sexy chick in a small bikini. (I'm watching the video in fullscreen)
My dad walks like a sec later.
Me:
tumblr_meme_faces_poker_face_RE_my_first_post-s257x244-154573.jpg

Him:
pokerface1Peter.jpg

Closes door.

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

I step foward to the screen and act like I'm sucking her ****
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I felt so embarrassed
laugh.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was browsing NT at home.
Someone posted a Birdman music video about how the house in the video isn't rented but it's really his house.
I'm watching the music video but I had my headphones in because my brother was playing COD.
I pause the video to take a drink of water.
Just my luck I paused at right at the part some super sexy chick in a small bikini. (I'm watching the video in fullscreen)
My dad walks like a sec later.
Me:
tumblr_meme_faces_poker_face_RE_my_first_post-s257x244-154573.jpg

Him:
pokerface1Peter.jpg

Closes door.

Once I had to adjust myself at work. Went to the empty break room, did it and while I was in the middle of adjusting my co worker walked on and I froze with my hand down my pants.

We both just stared at eachother for a few seconds and he just turned around. Thank god it wasn't a female co worker. I explained and all he said was "as long as you washed your hands"

Once I had to adjust myself at work. Went to the empty break room, did it and while I was in the middle of adjusting my co worker walked on and I froze with my hand down my pants.

We both just stared at eachother for a few seconds and he just turned around. Thank god it wasn't a female co worker. I explained and all he said was "as long as you washed your hands"

Your mother should have asked one of her desperate friends to put it on you after that.

Doing something perverted? Never but getting caught checking out a woman is a different story.

Your mother should have asked one of her desperate friends to put it on you after that.

Doing something perverted? Never but getting caught checking out a woman is a different story.

Staring at a co-workers mass.
30t6p3b.gif
She turned and said "Pervert!" I look surprised like everyone. The janitor took the fall. I win.

Staring at mass on the PATH trains.

Browing the 'Appreciation' threads

Staring at a co-workers mass.
30t6p3b.gif
She turned and said "Pervert!" I look surprised like everyone. The janitor took the fall. I win.

Staring at mass on the PATH trains.

Browing the 'Appreciation' threads

I was on the bus to school and I was feeling sluggish. So I was lookin' at some naked pics of my gf at the time to get me charged up. This old lady that was sitting next to me said "That's nasty!" really loud. And as she was getting up to go sit in another seat on the bus, she takes a swipe at me and I flinched. I don't care. I fapped when I got home that evening.

I was on the bus to school and I was feeling sluggish. So I was lookin' at some naked pics of my gf at the time to get me charged up. This old lady that was sitting next to me said "That's nasty!" really loud. And as she was getting up to go sit in another seat on the bus, she takes a swipe at me and I flinched. I don't care. I fapped when I got home that evening.

I get caught looking at women breasts all the time while I talk to them..Its such an awkward moment because you know they know you were looking 
frown.gif

I get caught looking at women breasts all the time while I talk to them..Its such an awkward moment because you know they know you were looking 
frown.gif

I was interrupted one time during my daily adventures on Spankwire. I had my noise-cancelling headphones on and who knows how long the person was standing there for
30t6p3b.gif

Oh and there was this one time I was viewing an adult video on full screen on my laptop at home and forgot to close the window. The very next morning I sat at the front of the lecture hall and took out my laptop... I flipped it open and BOOM, fullscreen shot of the actress riding some dude
30t6p3b.gif

I immediately closed it and took notes with pen and paper instead for the entire class
laugh.gif

I was interrupted one time during my daily adventures on Spankwire. I had my noise-cancelling headphones on and who knows how long the person was standing there for
30t6p3b.gif

Oh and there was this one time I was viewing an adult video on full screen on my laptop at home and forgot to close the window. The very next morning I sat at the front of the lecture hall and took out my laptop... I flipped it open and BOOM, fullscreen shot of the actress riding some dude
30t6p3b.gif

I immediately closed it and took notes with pen and paper instead for the entire class
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

... This old lady that was sitting next to me said "That's nasty!" really loud. And as she was getting up to go sit in another seat on the bus, she takes a swipe at me and I flinched. I don't care. I fapped when I got home that evening.
Fapped to the old lady? Funny story OP you be aight tho, I'm sure she "gets it", you was just acting a fool around ya homie... if anything at least she knows you like girls even if they're from video games

Originally Posted by KingJay718

... This old lady that was sitting next to me said "That's nasty!" really loud. And as she was getting up to go sit in another seat on the bus, she takes a swipe at me and I flinched. I don't care. I fapped when I got home that evening.
Fapped to the old lady? Funny story OP you be aight tho, I'm sure she "gets it", you was just acting a fool around ya homie... if anything at least she knows you like girls even if they're from video games

laugh.gif
there have been some times but I dont remember them now. mostly it has to do with scratching my lower regions

Back
Top Bottom