Moments When You Were Caught Doing Something Perverted

never caught, but I few times I had to do the quick waist band tuck and start shuffling papers and @%*@

thread reminds me of

never caught, but I few times I had to do the quick waist band tuck and start shuffling papers and @%*@

thread reminds me of

StaXX wrote:
Weird that you made this thread. I was going to make a thread kind of like this after what happened last night.
Last night I went to a formal with this chick who likes me.

She sneaks me in the sorority house and basically begs for the D.
I do everything in my power to stop her from kissing and touching me until I eventually pretend to fall asleep on her. I don't even drink.
laugh.gif

This girl dry humps the hell out of me for like 20 mins while I'm pretending to be passed out and legitimately satisfies herself.
I tried my hardest not to laugh at her while she was doing it. I layed there disgusted as she fell asleep until I could sneak out.
Had to walk home at 4am this morning cause my dude basically made me hook up with her. Disgusting.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

StaXX wrote:
Weird that you made this thread. I was going to make a thread kind of like this after what happened last night.

I do everything in my power to stop her from kissing and touching me until I eventually pretend to fall asleep on her. I don't even drink.
laugh.gif

This girl dry humps the hell out of me for like 20 mins while I'm pretending to be passed out and legitimately satisfies herself.
I tried my hardest not to laugh at her while she was doing it. I layed there disgusted as she fell asleep until I could sneak out.
Had to walk home at 4am this morning cause my dude basically made me hook up with her. Disgusting.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

my pops caught me and my ex but #!* naked smashing on the living room couch. I thought he was gone, because his car wasn't there when we pulled up. (car was getting serviced) So we walk in, and she is kissing me, and undressing. We start in, and she starts getting noisy. She wakes my dad up from a nap, and dude just came passing through the living room on the way to the kitchen, and says "Hey,Hey,Hey" We jumped up and went to the Bathroom with all our clothes. Dad never brings it up

my pops caught me and my ex but #!* naked smashing on the living room couch. I thought he was gone, because his car wasn't there when we pulled up. (car was getting serviced) So we walk in, and she is kissing me, and undressing. We start in, and she starts getting noisy. She wakes my dad up from a nap, and dude just came passing through the living room on the way to the kitchen, and says "Hey,Hey,Hey" We jumped up and went to the Bathroom with all our clothes. Dad never brings it up

her gramma walks in and slaps me across the face as she was nude on top of me.... high school sucks

her gramma walks in and slaps me across the face as she was nude on top of me.... high school sucks

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Should've just strapped up and hit if you were going to let her gyrate on you for half an hour. 
laugh.gif
@ you pretending to be passed out.

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Should've just strapped up and hit if you were going to let her gyrate on you for half an hour. 
laugh.gif
@ you pretending to be passed out.

Got caught looking at the pr0nz a couple of times by my dad and he just laughed at me
frown.gif
.. but me and my brother caught him a couple of times when he had his noise cancelling BOSE headphones.

Got caught fapping one time by my mom (word to spankwire
laugh.gif
) and I ducked under my desk at full speed and pretended like I was looking for things. I grabbed a few legos and pens from under my desk and was like "oh Ive been looking for this." played it off just right cuz she didnt say $%!%
pimp.gif

Got caught looking at the pr0nz a couple of times by my dad and he just laughed at me
frown.gif
.. but me and my brother caught him a couple of times when he had his noise cancelling BOSE headphones.

laugh.gif
) and I ducked under my desk at full speed and pretended like I was looking for things. I grabbed a few legos and pens from under my desk and was like "oh Ive been looking for this." played it off just right cuz she didnt say $%!%
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

frown.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Clutch
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

frown.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Clutch
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

smashing doggie. KNOCK! moooooommmmma noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know that gotta be weird as hell yo..thank God it never happen to me.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

smashing doggie. KNOCK! moooooommmmma noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know that gotta be weird as hell yo..thank God it never happen to me.

Originally Posted by FOG

I was interrupted one time during my daily adventures on Spankwire. I had my noise-cancelling headphones on and who knows how long the person was standing there for
30t6p3b.gif

Oh and there was this one time I was viewing an adult video on full screen on my laptop at home and forgot to close the window. The very next morning I sat at the front of the lecture hall and took out my laptop... I flipped it open and BOOM, fullscreen shot of the actress riding some dude
30t6p3b.gif

I immediately closed it and took notes with pen and paper instead for the entire class
laugh.gif
I feel your pain except after I closed the laptop and... the sound kept going. Worst feeling I've had in a long time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom