Moneazy on Ebay

I wouldn't buy from this guy. I asked to see a picture of the soles of the shoes he had for sale and he replied saying that "they are in near mintcondition." I wasn't sold so I waited for his auction to end and asked him to send a picture of the soles with a hand written note in the picture andgot this reply :

Man leave me alone i told u the condition of the shoes and my feedbackspeaks for itself these shoes are the closest u will get to brand new without paying an arm and a leg so if ur are that concerned about the condition of thesoles BUY SOME BRAND NEW ONES AND LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THESE OUTLANDISH REQUEST (INCLUDE HANDWRITTEN CARD) GET THE F outta here

- moneazy

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I wouldn't buy from this guy. I asked to see a picture of the soles of the shoes he had for sale and he replied saying that "they are in near mint condition." I wasn't sold so I waited for his auction to end and asked him to send a picture of the soles with a hand written note in the picture and got this reply :

Man leave me alone i told u the condition of the shoes and my feedback speaks for itself these shoes are the closest u will get to brand new without paying an arm and a leg so if ur are that concerned about the condition of the soles BUY SOME BRAND NEW ONES AND LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THESE OUTLANDISH REQUEST (INCLUDE HANDWRITTEN CARD) GET THE F outta here

- moneazy
is he ******ed? "outlandish?" come on man youre trying to sell something on the internet

smh.gif

What's crazy is I had a problem with a dude on craigslist some time ago saying the same thing.
Just ignore it and keep it moving. If they were official, he would not have any problems sending you pics.

Back
Top Bottom